trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been bugging me all day - Willmott and Jodi didn't match their whites. Jodi has a dingy white in comparison to the clean white of her attorney. I know, silly to mention it.

Samuels can't get out of the web he created for himself. He's a confused spider.

Just started tuning in about 20 mins ago. Tried to read previous and this thread.

All in all. How's Mr. Martinez doing today?

Should I just assume "great as usual"?

I could be a defense lawyer--Objection objection objection objection now ask my lawyer buddy can I object to this Objection objection objection -sidebar objection,prosecution is making sense objection,---What the heck is this all about,no wonder this trial is taking so long. There is only an hr a day when the prosecution is on rebutal that any real testimony gets done because of objections.
Good luck to all Arizona tax payers.

ARRGH! I had a phone call, muted my headset then wondered how come noone's been talking!!!

DT having a little giggle party. They'd better get it in before Juan's BOOM

It seems like I'm reading everyone's posts about something here that I don't see on me HLN for several minutes? Does that mean most of you are watching the trial elsewhere or that my cable provider has HLN on some type of delay?

I watch the trial live from this link

http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

I also have HLN recorded on my DVR so I can scroll through the nonsense. HLN does have a time
delay.

Good lord he reads like <that would be a j: no name variations please> odi

Please, please, please tell me the jury sees the inappropriate acts by Jodi and her puppet, Willmott!! :furious:

Doc getting red-faced about whatever it is that he's reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisEmant