trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Juan is going to get in sociopath .. three hole wonder LOL.

The are BFFs, every time JW comes back from the bench she whispers to JA, has anyone ever seen an atty do this with their client?

She knows FAR more about this psycho than any of us, and if it were me? I'd be chummy chum too, so I wouldn't end up on the wrong end of a gun/knife if she got off and thought I had in some way snubbed her.

JA is THAT scary to me!

It just his me who Tanisha looks like!

Joan Cusack! Love her.

Sorry for the kinda OT.

If you notice, she always wears sleeves to court. If you've seen her without, she has beautiful half sleeve tattoos

What is with Jodi having become a statue this afternoon?

I don't know, but JW looks so nervous, she can't figure out which hand to use to pick up her pen! Something is going down! :rocker:

someone link me to these emails so i can read them? pleaseeee
:)

Nice the good doctor tried to slip in one of the names TA called Jodi. JM stopped him dead in his tracks.

Jodi all smiling and chatty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea what JA is doodling on her note pad? perhaps another drawing to sell on E-Bay?

I am pretty sick of Ms. JW, she is jumpy and constantly rumaging through her papers, talking to Nurmi and JA, jumping up at every other question, wtf!!!!???

When she is on direct Juan sits calmly, ojbects when he needs to and doesn't create all this friggin' drama. PLEASE STOP JW!!!!!!

Nice try doc....slipping in the " three holed wonder" comment. Jerk. :troutslap:

I really, really know that what Juan is doing with this quack is good, no great - but I am so ready for him to be off the stand and move on in the trial. Juan's rebuttal and closing will seal the deal.

Isn't JA's chair much lower today? Maybe so she can crawl under in a fetal position because everyone is being so mean to her!

Jodi to Wilmott - Travis used to call me a three hole wonder! :)

Why is he having to read it to himself instead of putting it on the projector?

Oh and I am always disgusted with JW and JA's little smiles and giggly interactions. UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87