trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't want the other part of what he said brought up
Just what she said

Correct. They want to keep out TA's feelings behind the name calling.

looks like Juan is trying to get in TA text about the sociopath JA is, wilmont wants to approache. She does not want the jury to hear that. Hope it gets in. Whats fair for the defense should be fair for the prosecutor

I thought the jury already saw this..no?

It seems like I'm reading everyone's posts about something here that I don't see on me HLN for several minutes? Does that mean most of you are watching the trial elsewhere or that my cable provider has HLN on some type of delay?

If I were on the jury, I would definitely feel that the doc is playing word games in an effort to avoid an easy answer to Juan's questions. Too much tap-dancing while trying to avoid truthful answers. :moo:

Yay - Juan sticking up for Travis!!! Thank you, Juan Martinez!!

Juan is trying so hard to get into evidence Travis' comments about what she did to deserve that anger from him :(

YAY!!!! DILDO WITH A HEARTBEAT!!!

Who's hurt in THAT conversation, doctor?

LOL.

JM to doctor, "you may want to start from the beginning" ...

Ooooo the dreaded dildo with a heart beat comment!

Sociopath

Drama

Liar

Whooo hooooo!

Slap it up on the jumbotron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should not have made that comparison to soldiers. The VA is a whole lot harder to get a PTSD diagnosis from.

The Female Psychopath- Using her false mask of sanity, this charming “Southern Belle” schemer appears helpless or needy, pitiful, inept or emotionally unable to cope. Even total strangers give her things she gratefully accepts. Falsely claiming to be the victim, this passive parasite lures and abuses the normal protector/provider instincts in her male target. When her mask comes off she is cunning, ruthless, predatory, and loveless.
Defense Strategy: This ‘damsel in distress’ will try to hook and reel you in. Take the hook out of your lip. Don’t make her emotional neediness your problem. This black hole of need can never be filled. Understand the mask of helplessness is not the “real her”. If she won’t give reasonable answers to reasonable questions turn and run. Beware and remember “…deadlier than the male.” Realize she uses sexuality as a lure. Avoid financial or emotional involvement.
http://www.tellinitlikeitis.net/2007/04/characteristics-of-a-psychopath.html

ENOUGH with the sidebars already! Is it possible to overdose on tums?? ...I'm gettin a mad case of heartburn listening to this BS today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77