trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tranquilizers? Isn't that term from the 50s or 60s? I haven't heard of psychotropic and/or sleep medications referred to as "tranquilizers" for many years.

It's an anti depressed sometimes used off label as a sleep aid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE FUTURE ___________ Question to the jurors ____________
Did DR. ( gus jr ) have any impact on your verdit

UM hell no JMO

how many cappuccino's has Wilmott had ? shes speaking so fast Im waiting for her to pull her jacket over her head and scream out im the great cornohlio i need TP for my bunghole

OMG. Jodi is high as a kite. She looks like she got shot with a tranq gun.

I've noticed that for quite some time during this trial she goes into these fugg states where she looks absolutely catatonic, and her left eyeball sinks in and "looks" inward. It creeps me out.

And, people actually think this judge is being fair??? Fair to her pet, JW. Fair to JA, yep. Travis is an afterthought. Beneath contempt. If the jury finds JA guilty, look for the judge to overturn it.

:seeya: I totally agree ! Yep ... Sherry has her "pets" ... and it ain't Travis or Mr. Juan :furious:

:moo:

Trazadone is an old school anti-depressant that is now used almost exclusively as a prescription sleep aid. It is non addictive, and is not an SRRI like the new generation of anti-depressants. It is NOT a typical tranquilizer like a benzodiazapene, and would never be used as an anti-anxiety med. It works best at night, as you couldn't function on it during the day. MOO

oh thank god,hopefully dick is off the stand today!

I wonder if the juror question for Dr. Samuels was: Have you met Jodi Arias???

She only had to take the tranquilizer for 8 months to help her sleep? Seems if she was abused she would need more time on it.

That was it. Wow shocked that we did not go over all Juan's questions.

Tranquilizers? Isn't that term from the 50s or 60s? I haven't heard of psychotropic and/or sleep medications referred to as "tranquilizers" for many years.

At least he didn't refer to them as...

"Mother's little helpers"

:floorlaugh:

she needed to take medication because she had trouble sleeping . . . .
during conversation with JM did you talk about the tranquilizers for 8 months . . . she took them just after June 4th when was initially arrested because she could not sleep . . ..

tiny clip we heard - tale end of the conversation of the interview . . . how she felt after taking tranquilizers for 8 months . . . you didn't get to review this when JM played this clip . . . he didn't show it to you did he? no

objection . . . sustained

you were asked about scoring for PDS test - you were not always able to finishyour answers . . . you were telling us 15, 16 or 17 . . . .those numbers make any difference for PTSD -

no thy don't count in reaching that first level for PTSD - in each case in all of the 6 criteria . . actually there weremore . . .. . before those numbers calculated @ all . . . those numbers are symptom severity . . . . I wasnot interested in those numbers . . . . all I was interested in was whether she had PTSD . . . answer was yes in those categories

so a 15 vs. a 17 doesn't make any difference for the diagnosis for PTSD . . . look @ AB and C . . . for scoring . .. trained to do this for this particular test . . . .

yes and below . . . is criteria met for ABCDEF . . . .yes for ABC and DEF . . . same thing . . . criteria was met . . . .
whether or not criteria was met . . . 15, 16, 0r 17 . . .. doesn't change confirmation of PTSD.

afternoon recess return @ 3:10 . . . you are excused
counsel - please approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members