trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thk GOD we are done with Samuels. The rest of the afternoon will be going through ALV's education.

The DT put a ton on eggs in this doctor's basket.....makes me wonder about the next witness

I feel so terrible for the family of Travis. He is all but forgotten in the zeal of this judge to appease, pet, stroke and bow down to JW. Jodi knows this. That's why she has been so confident this entire time.

So sad. :(

TRAVIS VICTOR ALEXANDER July 28, 1977 ~ June 4, 2008 Travis was born on July 28th, 1977 in Riverside, CA and passed away on June 4th, 2008 in Mesa, Arizona. Travis lived each day as if it were his last, with many accomplishments, dreams, travels, and successes. He was an amazing individual who sought out to save the world with his positive influence, his motivational speaking and his writing. He was well on his way to making all his dreams a reality. Travis has touched so many lives and will continue in our hearts forever and always. We can never express the unbearable pain from this tragedy. We love him so much, and cherished every precious moment with him. We will miss his smile, the way he made us laugh and everything about him! Travis is survived by brothers and sisters, Gary Alexander, Greg Alexander, Tanisha Alexander, Samantha Alexander, Hillary Wixcox, Steven Alexander, and Allie Tilghman; grandmother, Norma Sarvey; dog, Napolean and aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends. Please honor Travis's life with us. Funeral services will be held at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, located at 8860 44th St. in Riverside, CA. 92509. Family services start at 9:00 a.m. with the Funeral service starting at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 21st. Burial to follow at Olivewood Memorial Park. Under the direction of: RUBIDOUX MORTUARY (951) 683-2215

Yet, Jodi herself said she was never medicated....ok!

Don't think we are done with the doc yet. I got the impression that Willmot was allowed to redirect on new info that was brought up during Juan's questioning. Now we might go to jury questions?

I thought Dr. S will be back on the stand for the other juror questions....if not, bye bye! Happy to see him go!

how many cappuccino's has Wilmott had ? shes speaking so fast Im waiting for her to pull her jacket over her head and scream out im the great cornohlio i need TP for my bunghole

The blah blah blahs are just going faster. :floorlaugh:

Are we going to see AVL next or is the judge gonna recess for the day, bets?

Yeah, there much more jury questions for the Doctor. I think the attorneys will go over them and they will be asked afterward. I don't think they will get another chance at him unless something new comes up. So there is a possibility. Don't quote me, though, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member