trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT put a ton on eggs in this doctor's basket.....makes me wonder about the next witness

Well, they really don'thave a heck of a lot to work with-Arias killed him, admitted it and left a whole lot of evidence that it was a premeditated, brutal murder. How do you defend that?

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Valerie brings over a new box of tissues to the family of Travis Alexander as Juan continues to question Dr. Samuels. #JodiArias

Deep, deep sigh. Still catching up on reading, hit my other tab and see the seal! The seal! Never has the seal been quite so stunningly beautiful!

how many cappuccino's has Wilmott had ? shes speaking so fast Im waiting for her to pull her jacket over her head and scream out im the great cornohlio i need TP for my bunghole
Cornholio.jpg

So sad. :(

TRAVIS VICTOR ALEXANDER July 28, 1977 ~ June 4, 2008 Travis was born on July 28th, 1977 in Riverside, CA and passed away on June 4th, 2008 in Mesa, Arizona. Travis lived each day as if it were his last, with many accomplishments, dreams, travels, and successes. He was an amazing individual who sought out to save the world with his positive influence, his motivational speaking and his writing. He was well on his way to making all his dreams a reality. Travis has touched so many lives and will continue in our hearts forever and always. We can never express the unbearable pain from this tragedy. We love him so much, and cherished every precious moment with him. We will miss his smile, the way he made us laugh and everything about him! Travis is survived by brothers and sisters, Gary Alexander, Greg Alexander, Tanisha Alexander, Samantha Alexander, Hillary Wixcox, Steven Alexander, and Allie Tilghman; grandmother, Norma Sarvey; dog, Napolean and aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends. Please honor Travis's life with us. Funeral services will be held at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, located at 8860 44th St. in Riverside, CA. 92509. Family services start at 9:00 a.m. with the Funeral service starting at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 21st. Burial to follow at Olivewood Memorial Park. Under the direction of: RUBIDOUX MORTUARY (951) 683-2215

Thank you for posting this.....

The questions today have brought back the feelings of disgust I felt when I first heard she attended the Memorial Service for Travis. I cannot imagine how his family and friends must feel that she was there for the service. Soooo sickening.

JA is totally zoned out! Why don't they move the Judge's bench to the defense table and send the jury home for the rest of the week? This trial is a travesty!

how many cappuccino's has Wilmott had ? shes speaking so fast Im waiting for her to pull her jacket over her head and scream out im the great cornohlio i need TP for my bunghole

the streets will be filled with the blood of the non-believers!:floorlaugh:

Is the DV "expert" up next?

Yes. It will be awful. Expect it to call Travis a misogynist, rapist, batterer, etc. The "pedophile" accusation will be droned on without mercy! Travis will be utterly trashed by her and Willmot/Nurmi. I won't be sticking around to witness it. I'm taking a break. For those that will stick around, I must say, you're way tougher than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwanyin2#