Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing respect at the me,orial for gods sake she slaughtered him in cold blood

How much more is this judge going to take of JW arguing with her?:banghead:

...I'm going to apologize ahead of time for the mistakes I'm probably making here....so please have patience with me? I have another dumb question...does anyone know what happened to his dog Napolean??

**justice for Travis**

Travis willed him to his friend Deanna Reid, he has been living a good life with her since, although he is now deaf and blind.

Does Willmont really think that by hounding over and over again, how his numerical mistake didn't effect the test result, really helps her case?
Just because it might not matter in the long run, doesn't negate the fact that he erred.

It's like saying: Just because you avoided an accident after a mechanic put your tire on wrong causing it to fell off.....makes the err less of an issue!!

Samuels is supposed to be a professional. So far he's demonstrated his professional attraction to money! Anyone can tell he's merely giving lip service for the Defense.

This defense team is terrible. She (not sure about Numri) is in panic mode and she's objecting to any and all things only to be over-ruled. If she doesn't think the jury isn't keeping score, she's sorely mistaking.

I don't think it's because I am bias as to Jodi's guilt that I say this but Martinez really makes the entire court room look like kindergarten-court.

This Judge is the WRONG judge for this case. She isn't stern or confident enough. She's no Judge Perry that's for sure. That guy intimidated me and I was 500 miles away from him!!

This trial probably won't wrap up until early-mid April. Doesn't have to be but...we have a wimpy judge.

No doubt Nurmi will call for a mistrial over this blatant stunt intended to cause the jurors to feel sympathy for Travis instead of basing their decision on facts like what they are hearing from Gus Magoo PhD, Empathy.

haha... Gus Magoo, PhD.... awesome!

It's been too long without discussing the hippocampus.

They have lost their short-term memory. So it has pooooffffedddd!!!!! Never to return!!! REMEMBER????

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can someone explain why only parts of the journals are shown to favor one side but the entire context can't be shown for the prosecution...to make their point.

The questions today have brought back the feelings of disgust I felt when I first heard she attended the Memorial Service for Travis. I cannot imagine how his family and friends must feel that she was there for the service. Soooo sickening.

She has NO SHAME ... none at all ..

:furious:

Showing respect at the me,orial for gods sake she slaughtered him in cold blood

That was a major mistake for the DT- not for a second do I believe it won't leave a bitter taste in the jurors mouths.

Truly a reprehensible characterization.

I feel so terrible for the family of Travis. He is all but forgotten in the zeal of this judge to appease, pet, stroke and bow down to JW. Jodi knows this. That's why she has been so confident this entire time.

I am sick and tired of the "system" coddling these murderer's.

Oh, Jean C, you silly woman. When Juan is up the jury is booooored, but when Wilmott is up they are not taking notes and acting, seemingly the same, but they are alert. They are paying attention. What a sham she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member