Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me that Samuels is gone...please! lol

I hear Gus was waiting outside for him and they skipped away... Trying to get booked on CNN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how many cappuccino's has Wilmott had ? shes speaking so fast Im waiting for her to pull her jacket over her head and scream out im the great cornohlio i need TP for my bunghole

Red Bull + Helium

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Valerie brings over a new box of tissues to the family of Travis Alexander as Juan continues to question Dr. Samuels. #JodiArias

No doubt Nurmi will call for a mistrial over this blatant stunt intended to cause the jurors to feel sympathy for Travis instead of basing their decision on facts like what they are hearing from Gus Magoo PhD, Empathy.

No doubt Nurmi will call for a mistrial over this blatant stunt intended to cause the jurors to feel sympathy for Travis instead of basing their decision on facts like what they are hearing from Gus Magoo PhD, Empathy.

BBM

:floorlaugh:

Lost my feed
Is Samuels gone i heard the DV lady is up next? They on break? I see the az seal

The DT has shown ZERO abuse. ALV isn't going to be able to pull it out of her azz.

I wish I could be happy with my "girls". They just seem to have an affinity for staring down at my feet these days. They could use a lil pick me up......

Knot this reminds me of the comedian that says to his wife's *advertiser censored*, "look at me when I am talking to you" my hubby and I roll every time we think of it.....true here too!:blushing:

Will the jury buy that? Is it deceptive to ask him about a conversation he participated in that he knew was being taped? He could have taped it too, except you can't record on 8-tracks. And wouldn't the defense have had a copy of this recording too?

Not true! My first stereo could record 8-tracks!

Lost my feed
Is Samuels gone i heard the DV lady is up next? They on break? I see the az seal

Break until 3:10 (or you know, 3:30 or so). I read the doc might be back for one more juror question.

...I'm going to apologize ahead of time for the mistakes I'm probably making here....so please have patience with me? I have another dumb question...does anyone know what happened to his dog Napolean??

**justice for Travis**

...I'm going to apologize ahead of time for the mistakes I'm probably making here....so please have patience with me? I have another dumb question...does anyone know what happened to his dog Napolean??

**justice for Travis**
He left Naps to his friend Deanna - he's doing just fine

I got a phone call before JW got back up to ask questions. Did the jury have another question before? What was it? Thanks so much!

I hear Gus was waiting outside for him and they skipped away... Trying to get booked on CNN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dear lord. If those 2 got together it would like the Ghostbusters crossing the streams.

Living in a fantasy world lol
Bet this quack has fantasies about her and jodi
Lol hilarious on the cappuccino and helium

Great timing for JM to get evidence in today of Jodi's teen violent episodes toward her mom and her pre-Travis' murder event of screaming at her mom who'd come to help her move from Mesa to Ca. Presents a problem for Ms. DaViolette in painting Travis as a bullying, batterer who intimidated and controlled docile, people-pleaser JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55