trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my post when the last thread shut down.
Prayers and strength for the Alexander family today as they have to sit through the murder once again - this time of Travis's character.

before we get started today...I wanted to light a candle for all domestic abuse survivors, victims and those who live with it every day.

3473070296_8d0228647f1.jpg

May strength be with those who may find today's testimony rough :hug:

I'll second that!

Mark and Lori Hacking. Neil and Rachel Entwistle too. :( They're really good examples to use because that's what can happen when a psychopath is potentially faced with exposure.

And the May 26th text, just two days before the gun was 'stolen', goes far to only add to that theory. IMO

http://psychopathyawareness.wordpre...-psychopaths-mark-hacking-and-neil-entwistle/

Yeah, I followed the Entwistle trial. That was a very disturbing and sad case, and it infuriated me when his defense team blamed the victim by stating she shot her own child and then committed suicide.

Even after the trial, HIS parents continued to spew that evil venom about Rachel.

:furious:

(Brought from last thread....didn't realize it had closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT
I have often wondered if Jodi had planned on killing someone else since the gun was found hidden in the engine part of the vehicle...and she also had 2 knives with her. This does not sound like someone who was not up to anything...or even taking a gun for protection out camping cause for that you would not need to hide gun in engine compartment of car. Also you would again not need a rental vehicle. I truly believe she was up to some more killing...the question being though WHO?

I have a crazy theory on that:

She bought the gun because she was planning to flee Yreka. She was packing up the rental car when she was arrested. She had planned to drive to Monterey to see Matt McCartney. She was planning to flee to Mexico or elsewhere in the rental car and Matt was either going with her or he was going to return the rental car after JA reached her destination. They could easily have switched license plates on the rental car and thus avoided detection...for a short while, at least.

She hid the gun in the engine in because she would have to pass through an immigration check if she was crossing the Mexican border.

I also believe this was all tied in with the 'suicide' letter she sent to her Grandma. She wanted to throw LE off the trail by convincing them she had committed suicide. I also believe her family might have been 'in on' her scheme. She would have needed $$$ to hide out until the police were convinced she was dead. I believe she planned to change her identity...the whole enchilada! And I believe she had help!

Another 15 minutes, and Jodi would have been gone!!! Det. Flores is a hero!

COLT46
MOO

I think Wilmott will drag it out for all she's worth-after all, isn't this their last witness?

Yes, and last night JVM pointed out that DT's usually save their "star witness" for last. If that is the case, they are heavily banked in whatever it is she's going to say.

:seeya: Afternoon Y'All !

This is my :twocents: FWIW ... but this "expert" is going to be a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE ... just like the last one on PTSD, it was a WASTE !

Travis NEVER abused Jodi ... they have this back-asswards -- Jodi was the abuser !

The defense needs to hang it up and quit wasting everyone's time ...

It's a high time to get this "circus" of a trial moving ... time for Mr. Juan's rebuttal !

:moo:

I think Wilmott will drag it out for all she's worth-after all, isn't this their last witness?
We THINK so, but I wish someone could get a copy of the DT list from the courthouse. There were originally more one there, but we don't know if it for the CIC.

I don't think Wilmott will finish with her today.

Good that means we can get all our errands run, chores etc. because it will all be about poor JA! :rocker:

Then tomorrow, free from these responsibilities, we can watch JM destroy all that baloney!

marking my spot. sure hope ms laviolette keeps to the rules of this hearing that took place.

please jesus let wilmott be fairly quick with her,cannot listen to that squeky voice much longer

I want to hear this testimony but I'm so afraid Wilmott is going to go over every word Arias uttered on her direct - days and days of it. Ugh! :banghead:

I hope were done with the CV, because JW will pull her stupid giggling antics which drive me nuts! :banghead:

Mark and Lori Hacking. Neil and Rachel Entwistle too. :( They're really good examples to use because that's what can happen when a psychopath is potentially faced with exposure.

And the May 26th text, just two days before the gun was 'stolen', goes far to only add to that theory. IMO

http://psychopathyawareness.wordpre...-psychopaths-mark-hacking-and-neil-entwistle/

The Hacking case was one of the most bizarre that I've ever followed :eek: How this man was able to dupe so many people for so long is beyond belief. Lori was a lovely young woman who loved her husband. She never realized how dangerous he would be when she confronted him with the truth about his feigned education and acceptance into medical school. :(

Side Note ~ I changed my avatar to a white feather because that is in a re-occuring dream. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253