trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I have to forgive this witness a little - I mean the defense is only telling her what they want her to know about Jodi, portraying her as the victim here. This witness is NOT aware of everything bad that Jodi did prior to killing Travis, and I doubt she's listened to all the testimony thus far. She's only going on what they've told her, which would make anyone side with Jodi - just wait until she hears everything else from Juan. I have a feeling she may change her tune a little.

An expert witness should look at both sides before determining their opinion. I think Juan wants the bills to be released so he can show how many experts turned down this case.

Ah that's probably it. They are sick.

OMG. If that is the ribbon they are all wearing, I am absolutely horrified. I cannot believe JA could be snowing all of them, unless they were born without functioning frontal lobes. They are all in denial, and while I understand it is an incredibly strong self-protective mechanism, it is also IMO reprehensible to rely upon denial when your loved one's acts result in the absolute slaughter of another human being, and their good reputation. I am sickened by this display.

I hope it is not true, because I have tried, prior to today, to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Methinks this testimony will backfire big time- Jodi is the jealous one, who admitted checking Travis' messages without him knowing, no evidence Travis did any of this. These descriptions fit Jodi far better the Travis, she's the 1 left unscathed while Travis brutally murdered after all!

Th one spying on someone via Facebook or texts is "the perpetrator?" Are we sure this is a defense witness?

I LOVE it - I think this is going to turn into a state witness before all is said and done.

Yes - but how long do we have to wait ???

Oh Juan's just doing a little bicep flexing at the moment to gear up for that Flipping Marathon. You'll see. This is a no brainer! She's describing JODI!!!

I feel like I'm in an alternate universe and my hippocampus is on backwards.....why is she describing JA? This is weird......

If the DT and the family and friends of JA are wearing blue today because they are being sa's, that is so infantile, stupid, and rude. That is just unacceptable and the judge should address it in some way. Not sure how it can be addressed without applying same to TA's family. But I think it is deplorable. JMO

By the sounds of her it seems odd to me that she is here for the defense...hmm.

She's hitting all the right points for the DT .. same ones Jodi hit, but I don't think a perfect plan will come together in this case. Juan can prove Jodi was the pursuer and abuser because that's what happened.

Ok... this is witness for the DT?

My brain is lopsided, because this sounds like abuse to Travis!

Every time she mentions control in conjunction with abuse (personally I think abuse is entirely about control)...

Remember there's somebody on that jury who's already called Jodi out on her being controlling. :great:

Yes - but how long do we have to wait ???

I'm already in physical pain from this and we havn't even hit lunch yet.

This lady may be a nice lady, she might help people but in this situation she is just agonizing.

Okay...any reason why Jodi needs 5 mini golf pencils at once? I can't imagine one would be any different from the other. They are not different colors.

She has no knife to sharpen them?? LOL

Wow - the jury will be all over her with questions. They have asked about stalking and jealousy so that is on thier mind. Can't wait to hear about questions going into the basket...

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Many followers are asking if "slashing tires" falls into the jealous explanation. Shall I raise my hand and ask Alyce? #JodiArias

Destruction of property. Will we hear about tire-slashing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams