trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo. where does a 28 year old pathological liar, stalker, nymphomaniac, dog-beater, mother-abuser, jealous, manipulating gold-digger turned murderess fit into this neat little textbook exercise????

You know, I have to forgive this witness a little - I mean the defense is only telling her what they want her to know about Jodi, portraying her as the victim here. This witness is NOT aware of everything bad that Jodi did prior to killing Travis, and I doubt she's listened to all the testimony thus far. She's only going on what they've told her, which would make anyone side with Jodi - just wait until she hears everything else from Juan. I have a feeling she may change her tune a little.

I'm with you, Jojo. At least, I hope that she hasn't heard all of the testimony. If she has, then... eesh...

I think that Juan was correct to come out with guns blazing with Samuels, but he probably needs to reign it in a bit with her.

Just observations so far, and very much subject to change :)

Wow...she's describing JA to a tee!

I don't know about you...but this jealousy thing is soo about Jodi - and she WASN'T subtle.....

How is it jealousy when the shoe is on the other foot? Same-same.

She's comes off well wrt her speaking style and manner, but so far, I'm not impressed with her testimony at all.

Just checking in. It doesn't look like I missed anything important.
My son has to check into the hospital after school for a biopsy tomorrow morning. The x-rays show that it looks like a bone tumor on his arm. I am scared to death. Wish us luck.

:crossfingers: :hug:
The very best of luck to you and your little boy. I will be saying a prayer for him.

She brought up stalking:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"........if her partner were to kick a car, it's an act of aggression?"

I hope Juan brings up the dog kicking incident Jodi admitted to.

Next step is TA is the Loch Ness monster. Poor Travis, I feel so sad for his family.

Jealousy? Ha. Is JW really going down this road???????

The one spying on someone via Facebook or texts is "the perpetrator?" Are we sure this is a defense witness?

Jealousy indications, doc? You mean like looking through windows, slashing tires, following a person on his dates, that kind of stuff? Gotcha.

0: Whose side is she on? Sounds like she's helping the State more than the Defense. She's literally talking about Jodi and what she's done to Travis (Facebook...etc)
Gotta love the irony!

Jury is listening closely, I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members