DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive by fruiter

Roflmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:facepalm: :silenced: I'm not watching or listening,,,,,,just reading along with your posts.

I have super low blood pressure, but I know that this particular testimony would send even my blood pressure skyrocketing.

I will wait for Juan to clean things up.

It bothers me too. But I think because it reminds me soooooo much of FelonCaseyAnthony. She fancied herself a barrister or at least a paralegal.

I agree. Also, I'm afraid that we will get the "shocking bombshell news out of Florida," that FCA has become Mrs. Cheney Mason and they are expecting twin girls "Caylee and Marie," sooner than later.

My own feelings concerning Arias and FCA - is that Caylee Anthony's mother murdered her because Caylee Anthony wanted to hurt Cindy Anthony.

Arias, IMO, murdered Travis Alexander for her own enjoyment / pleasure.

They are both monsters! I hated watching Cheney Mason basically "cradling" Caylee Anthony's mother into court (for bankruptcy). Caylee Anthony is the one that needed cradling, and, protecting - not her mother.

Wow - I originally gave Jodi credit for her intricate detailed story she worked on for the past 5 years. But now I see she copied Alyce's Continuum.

Enough with the examples! This is a "one of kind" case here.

Likely, JA was given many of her "storyboard" ideas of Travis's "abusive" behavior after hearing ALV's leading questions during their interview--i.e. "Did Travis ever hit or punch things, like a wall?" "Well, yes, he did punch the door frame once...and, um, then he banged his head against the wall upstairs...does that count?" Isn't it interesting that both times Travis allegedly hit inanimate objects happened during the same incident in August 2007?
Sad, but true.

Drive by Fruiting? UM that was a ROBIN WILLIAMS movie! Is this witness living her life like Jodi does? through the movies???

I want to know this too.

Her fees are for research and court attendance right? I didn't see fees for evaluation?

There must have been some kind of interaction b/w her and JA, if memory serves isnt this the person she told about TA being on the computer when she claims to have caught him masturbating?

I can't wait for Juan to detail Jodi's behavior with Travis and ask AV each time--"what type of violence is that?" "Is that domestic battering?"

JODI is the ABUSER.

I wonder if intentionally blowing the engine out of your ex's BMW is "public aggression"?

There must have been some kind of interaction b/w her and JA, if memory serves isnt this the person she told about TA being on the computer when she claims to have caught him masturbating?

Indeed, yes.

Everything this witness says is so ironic. She is describing JA to a tee, but yet, she will testify that Travis was the abuser and JA abused. Makes no sense.

Keep Saying "Character Assassination"!!!!! :gavel:

With the stuff I have not spaced out on so far it seems like she can very much describe JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams