trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green cards! That's the ticket. This whole time it was all about green cards. JA needed one...
Sigh...
What if you are psycho and they break things off with you, is that okay? What if they didn't want to be with you and you are a pyscho and drive 1,000 miles in stealth mode to their house and slaughter them...is that ok?

There must be a good reason JM is not stopping this. I can't wait for him to flush this nonsense down the sewer.

Oh, in (alleged) DV the punishment doesn''t always fit the crime. First thing she's said that makes sense.

Travis told Jodi to take get lost. She slaughtered him. Without mercy. And liked it.

Yeah lady, the punishment doesn't fit the "crime" which was not liking a psycho killer.

If it weren't for the good peeps here on Websleuths, I would not be watching/listening to this nonsense right now. I suspect that the jury is :rolleyes: and wondering what any of this Bull@#$% has to do with this case.
I think the jury is hearing what I am. Travis' friends did not like Jodi. Travis was being isolated because he could not go to his normal support network to talk about what was going on, and when once he did, they just shined it on.

She certainly knew he would not go to his Bishop and ask what to do because Jodi's primary weapon was the sex. In some cases it's the kids, or the house, or whatever else you value that the abuser can take away. Here she had him double - her sexual power AND she had the info to ruin him in his community.

OK you know what ... this is just showing how Travis was a victim this is so weird.

As JM said in that Towery hearing the other day things are upside down, left becomes right, criminal becomes cloaked as the victim. *sigh*.

So calling somebody a name like...lets say..."SOCIOPATH" and telling somebody they are the worst thing that ever happened to them makes that name caller an abuser?

I know she is going to beat the three hole wonder dead horse over and over again.

It does if no one gets to see the texts from Jodi as to WHY he was saying this to her and of course, we know we WON'T thanks to the judge.

The skewed those texts to make Travis look bad and Jodi look like a victim but won't allow us to see the texts from Jodi. Extreme bias by the judge, I'm still burning up about that! :furious:

This woman isn't going to save Jodi from anything; I don't understand why people seem so annoyed by her. It's telling that JM is letting her talk.

Oh give it up. DH loves to have pooter time after a long day at work. I'm not gonna berate him because he's not spending time with MEEEEEE. Of course we've been married for 15 years, so it's habit.

Is that what we're calling abuse these days?

MOO

Mel

I just woke up from a two hour nap. Is it my imagination or is she still telling the same story that she was on when I fell asleep?

How do you get rid of someone that you dated briefly, and that just won't go away, without them feeling berated or abandoned?

Ok, we know there are all kinds of dynamics in relationships and all ways of defining abuse. I don't think you can accurately generalize about this...her anecdotes aren't even close to the situation at issue...

Yes, storytime with ALV.

storytime.jpg

Are we ever going to hear about this case or just story time?? Seriously.

I believe JM is going to get up to cross and say something referring to the woman in a heterosexual relationship being the abuser and the man being the victim and what the characteristics are :)

Would peeping in someone's window be considered normal? Would slashing tires be stalkerish? Would abuse toward animals be related to being an abusive human?

I don't think Travis kept Jodi isolated, that would be her psycho behaviour. I'm going to have to switch this monotone drone off soon. What's the bleeping point of it???? She's just repeating herself now. Many 'people' stay with people who abuse them, get isolated & keep it secret, I get it!!! Now, what's this got to do with Jodi then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic