trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHE IS NOT MAKING SENSE IN REGARD TO THIS CASE!

Did she REALLY just mention 48 Hour Mystery?

Go AWAY lady!

Oddly, this is the DT bombshell witness? Come on!

Well, Jodi was on a 48 Hours-Mystery, so in a bizarre way, it applies. You know, to her consciousness of guilt.

I actually think ALV is kinda cool and admirer her- it's willmott who disgusts me right now. I have a feeling once Juan gets out his Teflon spatula and flips her to the light I just might wanna shake her hand

I was so happy for that sidebar. I think this witness does have some really good information (all point to Jodi as the abuser) but I am falling asleep. Why do all defense witnesses seem to go on and on and on forever?

Travis and JA didn't have a honeymoon cause they never really had a RELATIONSHIP. They had sex and it didn't turn into the relationship JA wanted so she killed him and is now blaming it all on him.

Her stories are just too general, too bad she doesn't understand the relationship of JA against everybody else. I'll bet Alyce thinks every thing is abuse and everyone has been abused.:tmi:
I know you all don't want to hear this, but Travis does say, "I love you," at the end of the phone call.

What's the sidebar about? and isn't it the first one?

sorry o/t.. what day did Sky Hughes testify..or did she testify?.. I recall Chris..TIA

Not really. She didn't need to be paid and it was she who used him for sex after their breakup. That's one of the things that upset Travis. According to Jodi, she didn't want to be in a committed relationship with him because he wasn't a "family man", but she continued having sex with him and attempted to control his relationships with other women. She USED him for sex by Jodi's own reasoning. Hence that infamous facebook message regarding the heart beat with a dildo comment.

IIRC, Travis paid Jodi to clean his house. She was a domestic employee.

I wish she hadn't used her passion for a trial like this. Why oh why did she do that? This time could have been spent helping REAL battered individuals.

Hypothetically speaking, if a man moved many miles to be close to a woman who had broken up with him, would you consider him a potential abuser?

Hypothetically speaking, if a man confronted someone he perceived as a romantic rival in the men's room and told them to keep away from his girlfriend, would you consider that an attempt to isolate her?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman was found dead in her home and all her friends, within minutes, gave LE the name of her stalker ex-boyfriend, would you believe he was an abuser?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman encouraged a man to move a 1000 miles away after they broke up, would you feel she abused him?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman sent her ex an email calling him a sociopath and requesting that she never see him again, and days later the ex showed up at her house, would that show that he is an abuser?

I could go on, but you get my drift.

Oh, my gosh, I was typing these exact words when I read your post!

Lets not forget someone who repeatedly gets into emails of significant others

Or those who take off work to go and confront a new friend of the ex significant other

Anyway, awesome post!

Hypothetically speaking, if a man moved many miles to be close to a woman who had broken up with him, would you consider him a potential abuser?

Hypothetically speaking, if a man confronted someone he perceived as a romantic rival in the men's room and told them to keep away from his girlfriend, would you consider that an attempt to isolate her?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman was found dead in her home and all her friends, within minutes, gave LE the name of her stalker ex-boyfriend, would you believe he was an abuser?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman encouraged a man to move a 1000 miles away after they broke up, would you feel she abused him?

Hypothetically speaking, if a woman sent her ex an email calling him a sociopath and requesting that she never see him again, and days later the ex showed up at her house, would that show that he is an abuser?

I could go on, but you get my drift.

Yes! Exactly!

That is, IMO, why JM isn't objecting!

The DT might as well have put a big shiny bow on ALV. She is a gift for the state.

Re this brain-scan guy: I heard, "He does scans of the brains of violent people whose brains are not normal, and he shows Arias . . ." :cool: Then I realized she said "areas."

Does this woman know one single fact about this case? Who killed whom? Who stalked whom? Who told the psycho to get away? Guns & knives brought to the house? Autposy photos, esp the throat slash? Wanna look at that lady and tell me about "hostages?"

bad words I have to describe this self-promoting idiot

seriously, how can she spew like this if she knows even one thing about the case?

Juan muzzled her at a hearing I suspect. She can only talk about hypotheticals.

And how is a person a victim of domestic violence with someone that has never had a domestic relationship with the person or really any kind of relationship beyond physical? Doesn't being in a domestic relationship imply love, commitment, planning or having a future together? How can you be in a domestic relationship with a person who lives 1000 miles away who had made it clear they don't want to see you again?

Exactly. I think Jodi says they became "official" around Feb 2, 2007. Lisa testified she and Travis broke up mid to late Feb 2007. Even at the very beginning Travis was still hoping to find a virgin to marry. She probably got him to agree to be"official" on the phone one night when he was half asleep

As she drones on and on I find myself grateful its Wilmott (sp?) up with her and not Nurmi (sp?)
Sorry, new here and trying to type from phone. Would take me an hour to scroll around for correct spelling of names. ;-) I must say y'all are so fantastic to give all the support you do! I feel like I've found a good group here!

I just want to double check - Is this the full text that the Judge would not allow in to evidence yesterday? I'm not totally clear on whether or not the jury is going to see this.

All the texts I quoted were from screen captures displayed in court on the overhead screen. I don't know why the jury wouldn't already have seen them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966