trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, she's describing Travis's childhood. JW should not be allowed to address her client's victim's background. This is making me cringe. I am so upset about this. I hope the Alexanders can withstand this assault.

"Empathetic" is not a word. It's "Empathic"

The older form is empathic (1909). The form empathetic derives from the more familiar pairing of sympathy and sympathetic. The earliest date for the use of empathetic given in the OED is 1932. It could be that scientific writers prefer the older term.

I'm eating a crow sandwich myself. I had pre traumatic stress disorder anticipating her but I think she knows her stuff and will help the state. Now that could flip in an instant if she starts trashing Travis then all bets are off.

Looks like all bets are off now lol

She was trying to discuss Dr Aman. He did brain scans on serial killers and psychopaths and the like. Very interesting!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

If this is the Dr. I am thinking of, there are some very interesting videos online about his research.

I believe it was Aman who theorized that serial killers were created from a combination of 1) brain trauma /head injury 2) mental illness/disorder 3) childhood abuse.

" The Burning Bed"
She was abused....

I was maybe 8 when that was movie of the week...

To this day I still can't hear "You're my Sunshine my only Sunshine" without tearing up..

OH NO JW DON'T GO THERE!!!! WTF??? HOW DARE SHE BRING UP HYPOTHETICALLY IS BS!!!!!!!!:furious:

Has it been established yet if she evaluated Jodi or is this all just what her opinion of this case may be?

Hi all!

I'm new here and would like to learn how to use quotes with the posters name, use emoticons, etc.

Where do I go to find all this info?

Thanks in advance : )

YOU ARIAS, WILMOTT AND NURMI.

You have a lot of effing nerve speaking about the VICTIM in this case! ("This boy'")

Prayers for Travis' siblings having to listen to this.

I am pissed :furious:

Has she related any of this specifically to Travis though? I have missed most of her testimony, but what I have heard is just generic descriptions of the dynamics of abusive relationships.

She can't go there with Travis. She trying to dazzle them with BS and hope they believe her that poor Jodi falls in every category that JW has led her through and she was defenseless against Travis.

OH I hate her for doing this to Travis and his family.

Okay. Hate Wilmot. eff her

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Me too. To drag Travis through the mud like this and trudge up his upbringing with all his siblings there has to be the most disgusting thing possible.

(sorry missed some testimony)

easier for abuser to talk about when they were little children . . . when 2 young brothers were home with their Dad . . . little boy protected his little brother he pushes his brother out of the way of his dad swinging the knife while coming after them . . .mom comes home and neither child told their Mom . . . 40 years later he is relating this story with tears in his eyes . . . how do you feel it feels like for your family member to feel fear from you .. . you don't ram down their throats you help them to feel those things.

lets talk hypothetic . . .young boy homeless, extreme neglect from parents, unable to clean himself, got teased @ school, his parents were drug addicts, violence between his mom and dad and dad to Mom . . .. even if he didn't see everything . . . as a man in your group . . . what type of things do you see in this man in your group.

you can see a lot of things . . . . lets assume there is no intervention - no adult to count on at a young age . . . it is very difficult for young man to grow up to not have abuse in their relationship .. . .tend feel powerlessness..

objection - lack of foundation . .
may we approach?

OMG - They're going to use Travis's upbringing against him!!!!

This is the lowest of the f'n low!!!

He overcame all of his obstacles....omg I am shaking with pissedoffedness right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimibec