trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gosh. They should have let us know that today's entire testimony would be a lesson. I would have skipped.

His intelligence and nice suits makes me want to marry him. I just love how he says, "Again, did I ask you if such and such....No, I didn't think so..."

"Ma'am do you have problem with your memory?"

"You JUST testified to that 5 seconds ago!"

You're not the only one. I bet there are hundreds of women who would love that. lol.

Utter disgrace. Even worse I expected. She is just embarrassing herself. Has demonstrated no expertise, no critical thinking, just telling stories and making assumptions and generalizations.

I'm with you Horace. She reminds me of some of the teachers I had that could lull me right to sleep.

IMO

"It's easier to empathize with yourself when you were a child". Okaaay it must be true because you say it is true.

Empathy for themselves first, and then the other men in the program.

How about Jodi though? She can't empathize at all for anyone but herself.

Day 18 Wed Feb 13, 2013 (defendant's 6th day on the stand) - She testified at the evidentiary hearing before jurors were present for trial that day.
The both also testified in a court hearing regarding the PEDO letters - and knowing ALV is going to go there makes me SCREAM

Almost time for the afternoon break ... thankfully!!!

Yeah...they're gonna go there with Travis' childhood

(Yes I am answering/quoting myself!)

On the other hand, who/what/when/where/how would she be privy to Travis' childhood? From Arias? Was there something in regards to that in pre-trial hearings? The newspaper? What??

It seems every 5 minutes she is bringing up male abuser's who were abused in childhood!

Jodi Arias is in NO way a survivor of any abuse by Travis. Jodi was the abuser. Period.

I hope Juan is listening intently and is able to speak calmly and quietly with this woman in order to bring the truth to the jury about Jodi as the abuser and Travis as the VICTIM.

During the sidebar I just have to say that this testimony is really hitting home with me. I'm a survivor of severe abuse. I don't talk about it much, it hurts too much. This is really hard to listen to, but I'm trying to learn from this woman in order to help myself.

OK, back to testimony.

I'm sorry for what you've been through from an abuser, and happy you made it out. You are a survivor. hugs...

DH just called on his way home. He doesn't understand why the Judge is allowing this testimony that is unrelated to this case and based solely on the lies that Jodi Arias has told everyone.

Day 18 Wed Feb 13, 2013 (defendant's 6th day on the stand) - She testified at the evidentiary hearing before jurors were present for trial that day.

Thanks so much Tiger Balm!:blowkiss:

If I were a juror I'd be wondering why NO ONE has come to JA's defense other than people who never knew her before the crime.

Magpie ~
During the sidebar I just have to say that this testimony is really hitting home with me. I'm a survivor of severe abuse. I don't talk about it much, it hurts too much. This is really hard to listen to, but I'm trying to learn from this woman in order to help myself.
I'm sorry. Been there too.

I said it earlier in the other thread & I'll say it again, I AM "enjoying" ALV's testimony, she has a soothing voice that is easy to listen to. With that said, all of these stories are going to get old if they don't relate to the case soon & I think that's JW's fault, not Alyce's. I am learning quite a bit, so perhaps that is coloring my opinion. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010