trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How desperate JA is to pretend like she's soooo interested in a juror. They barely make eye-contact with her! Desperate.

I'm bored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It means when someone highlights part of a previous post then quotes it....see how I bolded your 35 years above? HTH (hope to help):seeya:

:lol: Thank you guys! It does help!!!

Wow, the defendant is really craning around to see/make eye contact with SOMEONE on the jury.

Some poor juror made the mistake of glancing at her once and Jodi's decided it's true love and she's getting a mistrial FOR SURE :jail:

:dunno:Uh oh ...I think the Emu is sleeping...
Do you think a proxy " No Skanks Allowed" would be allowed?

The defence team do dress matchy matchy don't they? How weird is that?

I think it is so bizzare. I wonder who makes the call on what color they will wear. Does Jennifer send Nurmi a picture of her outfit and he finds a tie to match? This is a murder trial not a wedding.

Has she done any studies about people who live long distance from each other ?

Oh you just have to 'really care' to be a spousal abuser / abused. Here we go.

Jodi and Travis weren't in a domestic relationship. They weren't married, were never even engaged. Just because Jodi said that they were "official" doesn't mean that Travis felt the same way about their relationship. At the time of the murder, the pair were no longer dating, and Jodi lived 1000 miles away.

Ok ~ now you guys are going to see how dumb I really am
I see BBM in people's post. I know you guys tell me it means bolded by me. But what exactly does that mean? My understanding of the word bold, means confident. I admit I could be wrong because I don't have 35 years of experience. :giggle:
In this forum does it mean Interesting/I am interested?
Somebody help a sister out

I use it as a highlighter when I want to comment on one particular sentence or words in a post.

I'm getting out a knife & fork in preparation for eating my words.

I was gone all morning. I'm already bored. :sigh:

Copied over from the last thread that closed...

Sorry, I've been in & out w/ the kids so haven't checked in on here... but caught bits & pieces of LaViolette's testimony on tv....

But what is all this talk about Epilepsy??? Did the expert testify to something regarding epilepsy? I'm confused.

My husband suffers from Epilepsy & has grand mal seizures... he takes meds to treat it but lack of sleep, stress, & other things still cause him to have a tonic clonic (or grand mal seizure). It is a devastating condition for the entire family when a loved one suffers from epilepsy... and I unfortunately know this from experience.

Please fill me in on the epilepsy situation & why it's being brought up.

TIA!

ETA: I know today is National Epilepsy Awareness Day... but I was curious of the discussion here & if it was brought up in court or something?

The 'intimate partners' were not even in a relationship anywhere & lived hours away. Relevance???

I think it is so bizzare. I wonder who makes the call on what color they will wear. Does Jennifer send Nurmi a picture of her outfit and he finds a tie to match? This is a murder trial not a wedding.

Tomorrow Jodi and JW will have matching corsages.

Ok ~ now you guys are going to see how dumb I really am
I see BBM in people's post. I know you guys tell me it means bolded by me. But what exactly does that mean? My understanding of the word bold, means confident. I admit I could be wrong because I don't have 35 years of experience. :giggle:
In this forum does it mean Interesting/I am interested?
Somebody help a sister out

BBM
It means I just bolded a portion of your original post.^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics