trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Mike B went back into chambers. Attorneys are still in courtroom, talking with #JodiArias. Not sure what's up at the moment.

Argh! I started quitting in January by taking Chantix. By mid-Feb I was down to 1 0r 2 cigarettes a day. I bought my last pack on Feb 28 and they've been gone for 5 days. TODAY I am climbing the walls craving!! Fortunately/Unfortunately I am stuck in a freaking blizzrad and can't get out to go get any. So I'm chewing my nails off!

Did you have super vivid dreams on chantix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's going on? something is kinky. Anyone?

:facepalm:

:floorlaugh:

do you mean "hinky"? . . . . I think the kinky part of this trial is over . . . . unless we are talkin about spanks (reference the ladies underwear conversation)

This trial is a series of sidebars and breaks punctuated occasionally with actual testimony.

Not a lip reader but that is exactly what I thought she said.

This line of questioning has me so enraged I felt compelled to share myself with all of you thoughtful sleuthers. My father was a violent alcoholic who beat me bloody, broke bones, knocked out teeth and spit on me. My mother left me with him. When I was 20 I found his body after a long tortured death by self poisoning. My son is my treasure, my gift. I am not nor have I ever been suicidal. I do not drink. What I endured as a child was so horrific that I have chosen a better life for myself and my child. I am devastated and insulted by the insinuations being allowed by this DT and this expert. This family is being violated again and again. When does it stop.

God bless you Maggie! You are a gem and a gift to your son, thank you for sharing.

To answer your question it stops when the 12 jurors decide her fate and vote death for little miss Jodi Arias- it can't come soon enough for me, but still here I wait! Justice IS coming- of that I am certain.

Websleuths just needs to buy a vineyard. Just set it up with wifi and we are set. You hear me mods? :). Maybe one that makes chocolate also?

Dr. OZ again....gag...

At this point, may I suggest a large, illicit marijuana plantation and a cottage industry of turning everything that isn't a bong into a bong?

It's the only thing that would make the defense, and our own hands, interesting.

Anger!!!! Ughhh!!!! Empathy? I need a cigar! I can make it through this without nicotine. :( more random empathy studies...brainscans...

I love how she talks about victim blaming. I think we all agree that Travis was the victim here. If not, take another look at those pictures and tell me he wasn't the victim. And who is getting blamed here? The psychopath that butchered him or the guy that grew up with all odds against him but managed to build a successful life with not one word said bad about him? Who is being called an abuser, a pedophile and everything else they can throw at him?
I used to feel sorry for the defense team. I really tried to give them the benefit of doubt. They got stuck with a miserable client and no defense for the carnage she caused. But now I see them on the same level as the defense team in Florida that got the baby killer off. But at least they didn't blame poor baby Caylee for her own murder.

Mike B went back into chambers. Attorneys are still in courtroom, talking with #JodiArias. Not sure what's up at the moment.

whomever WAB is cracks me up

Counsel is going back into chambers for a quick game of kinect bowling, or to talk to the judge. #JodiArias

Is PASA in the Courtroom today? What is it about blue bracelets? Are they the rubbery kind we wear for different cancers and I have a blue one for autism.

Omg, can't take anymore. Notice the abused look on Jodie , the real criminal.

She must feel so delighted to have others give her excuses for slaughtering a young man.

You can tell JA considers this a "good day," because she is perked-up and almost smiling. JA thinks, "My Lady in Shining Armor," (this is NOT meant as derogatory towards ALV in any way). JA thinks, "Now that's my kind of testimony -- yes, JW, whaddya think of them apples?" (We'll see....)

The last day Samuels was on the stand, she had such a sour look that I almost posted that I had never seen her so disgusted-looking, but then I thought that it was so obvious, it would be a waste to write & a waste to read -- since we are all so pushed for time, and all.
icon10.gif

Geez. What have I been missing? Maybe it's a good thing I haven't been watching?

Did she begin to give her assessment of jodi? If so, what was it?

What line of questioning was going on that Juan Martinez stopped?

TIA!

Gitana..

You don't wanna know...

I MAY have to buy more Easter Candy for the kids...

Darn it I knew I should have wrapped the baskets in cellophane already!!

Which reminds me cellophane... This is definitely becoming the Chicago Defense!!!

Counsel is going back into chambers for a quick game of kinect bowling, or to talk to the judge. #JodiArias

Retweet
Favorite

1m

For all that are asking, Mike B is the court reporter who is always on cam for the most part. #JodiArias

ALV didn't SAY that. She said that almost 100% of abusers were, themselves, abused.

The problem is, in the context of this trial, ALV can only be referencing (hypothetically) two people: Travis or Jodi. She's not giving a talk at the Methodist Church here, she testifying on Jodi's behalf. I don't think she's referring to Jodi.

:sigh: I still have two really bothersome remaining questions relating to DS. They weren't asked and I wish they were and I'm hoping that maybe they will come up in rebuttal.

1. DS saw JA for "around 25-30 hours" between Dec 2009 and Dec 2012. He "evaluated" her and submitted his report in June 2011. SO, whyyyyyy was he still going to see her *afterwards* for the following eighteen months *after* he had finished his evaluation???

2. About the *alternative universe* BS that JA supposedly created following her brutal, heinous murder of Travis.....about the ninjas etc etc right?? Welllll, immediately following the horrific slaying, she was thinking very strategically in cleaning up the crime scene and removing and destroying evidence, attempting to remove all traces that would evidence her presence there. At that point, no ninja alternate universe had been created. The hot trick dashed to SLC to hump, grind and adjust Ryan, then home. Calling Flores, sending the irises and 18-page letter to Travis' MumMum ( :sick: ) When she had the unmitigated gall to attend the memorial service where Travis' loved ones were grieving she wasn't in an *alternative universe* with ninjas.

She ADMITTED that she was in an *I sure hope my a$$ is smart enough not to get caught* universe and that she was "throwing them off the scent". (Imagine what the scent of murdering psycho-slunt must smell like??? :::puke::: )

Ryan on HLN says death threats against the defense.

I have a question that I don't know the answer to - Did Travis ever claim to love Jodi? I know she love-love-loved him but does anyone ever know if he said it to her? ALV claims all of this behavior for "intimate partners" who love one another. JA and Travis may have had a physical relationship but was there anything more than that? Travis seemed to have plenty of other girlfriends who he was amazing with. TIA!

?? Who is Mike B ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member