trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for this expert to be done with by JM!!!

I got pasta and for dessert coffee ice cream. (I'm firmly in the moderation in all things club, love how the French eat, real food, full-fat everything, all food groups in moderation. :) )

How sweet it's going to be when we hear the words 'The Defense rests' Eagerly waiting!

We have Juan's cross of Jodi where he asks her if she told ALV that she saw child *advertiser censored* on a computer.

The talking heads are dead wrong.

What was JA's response?

And would you believe it if it came from JA?

I seem to recall that there was an objection to that question. Was it sustained?

I know what you mean, it's a scary, mind-numbing type feeling. On reading your post it brought to mind something M. Scott Peck writes in his book People of the Lie.
"

Travis tried to escape the evil presence, but it destroyed him instead. :cry:

It's true. You can feel evil on people. Not everyone pays attention to it. We are taught to trust people, to give the benefit of the doubt and see the best in people first. We are taught to ignore our instincts for fear of being rude. Those instincts are given to us as a protection. I can't tell you how many times it has saved my life.

It looks like a bullet coming out of the gun? Possibly it jammed. Wow, that I never noticed before. If it weren't jammed you couldn't get a pic. It would move too fast!

I swear it's an ink pen. :floorlaugh:

I don't think she's doing any job at all, much less a fine one.

i was particularly offended (and hope I don't offend anyone here) that she implies that victims of DV have absolutely no personal responsibility for getting out of their situation. Because no one will believe them and the world caters to men. What 1950's bull. And it's just too haaaaaaaaard to do anything about it.

What's the opposite of empowerment? That's the message she sends to victims of DV. (that's the main point of my post, I am not trying to say it's easy to get ones self out of that kind of situation. But to sit back because of "what society may think" and the rest of her reasons why women don't tell is just bull) IMO. and I'll admit I turned her off after her sickening recitiations of every case she has ever seen.

I can't stand this notion that women are always victims and if a woman finds herself in a situation that she doesn't like, she should look around and blame the nearest man.

I don't have any sympathy for a woman who makes the decision to stay in a relationship where there is abuse. I have even less sympathy for women who allow their children to be abused. (I am not intending to offend anyone--my father was abusive & my mother, with a Master's degree & steady job never stopped the child abuse. I see things thru that filter)

hmm Maybe he is waiting for her to be convicted. I mean, if she is found innocent and gets out of jail..... she killed one man who betrayed her so maybe he is afraid of her?

I mean how chilling would it be if you found out the last guy or girl you dated murdered their boy/girfriend as viciously as she murdered Travis. He is probably having nightmares about her.

Once she is convicted for life or death and 5 or 10 years go by, I think he will tell us some shocking stories about her. :what:

IMO, he should do it now and make his son proud. He is a wimp.

It's true. You can feel evil on people. Not everyone pays attention to it. We are taught to trust people, to give the benefit of the doubt and see the best in people first. We are taught to ignore our instincts for fear of being rude. Those instincts are given to us as a protection. I can't tell you how many times it has saved my life.

BBM

I try not to feel anything on people without their prior permission.

:floorlaugh:

I said that yesterday it's part of her retirement fund.

$300/hour would be hard to turn your back on.

So far for $300/hour we have had sociology lectures. At least we didn't have to buy the textbook.

:floorlaugh:

Makes one wonder though if her $250 per hr. research included the cost of her latest book update.

It's all buried in the billings the media are having heard as we type.

I felt silly even asking and now I feel sillier! :blushing: Back to lurking. :lurk:

There are no silly questions or comments. Believe me, I know..I tend to ramble and type EXACTLY how I talk. Some of the posters on here are so eloquent with their words and their teaching, research, etc...but basically we are all just a group of people that most of the time agree, sometimes don't but appreciate everyone's points of views, questions, comments, comic relief, compassion and down right awesomeness!! :rocker: and we ALL WANT JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS and his family!!

Hi all,
Ok I put the TV on after getting home from work and doing yet more work and I just could not get into watching another blabbermouth. Everytime I went by the tv I looked and she was still on. Blabbing.
I know this will sound crude but I can not seem to take the people the defense is putting up there.

ALV must have researched this case before agreeing to testify. Why would anyone put their career and name on the line without thoroughly check that out? This case is going ruin her if she didn't. I think she is going to keep it 'general' and let Juan poke holes leaving it up to the jurors to decide. IMO

She's not putting her career on the line.

She wants the women who lie about abuse in custody cases so she can help the poor poor victims.

She wants women who lie about their boyfriends hitting them as some sort of jsutification for bad behavior on their part so she can help that poor poor victim.

She wants the women who provoke their significant others into hitting them (sorry folks I am NOT politically correct and these women exist) so they can claim abuse and punish some man.

She wants the women who willingly dive into kinky sex and then turn it into "abuse" when the guy dumps them.

She wants the 16 year old who slept with 12 guys and claims "rape" when her parents find out so she can indoctrinate that young woman on how to be a professional victim.

that what she is, a school and haven for "proferssional victims."

Maybe she has legimately helped others. But how many "victims" has she helped perpetuate their lies to hurt others.

THOSE are the women this shill exists for. If nothing else it will enhance her ability to get sleazy cleints, they'll see that she'll tell any kind of lie if it's to make a woman look like a victim at the hands of some mean old man who ought to be in prison.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 5m
There's a pool cam in a glass room behind us. I'm not used to this ctroom. Apparently will be vid released later. Nothing live #JodiA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member