trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two Jack Russell. Monalou is a killer and loves going to ground after anything, her brother is a slug, but a good slug, hes 's always smiling. We lost our first Jack Russel whatsuplittlepup almost a year ago.

I'm so sorry....Wee Jacks are such active funny doggies...Daisy has my DH wrapped around her little paw...he cooks a special dinner every night for her...chicken or meat with a wee bit of apple...
And she goes nutso for cherrios...:seeya:

Of course they are mocking Travis and his family's pain. Remember how Arias' mother rolled her eyes when one of the sisters walked out of the courtroom unable to bear the pain of the testimony? That says it all.

I get annoyed with the seeming inability of some people to distinguish between "reasonable" doubt and "possible" doubt. One of the *other* reasons I had to stop watching HLN. If one more person in their phoney baloney jury said "weeeellll...it's *possible!* my head would have blown clean off of my shoulders.

Someone on HLN stated that after the CA trial and the verdict that shocked the world, they don't want people to get "blind-sided" should there be another shocking verdict... they are trying to present evidence and scenarios in light of that.. in so many words. I *think* I can understand that idea... BUT it tends to normalize CRAZY.. give voice and credibility to Absurd defense speculation.

Does everyone have their notebooks and pens ready for today's lesson?

:computer:
hi everybody!!! Are we ready for this?
Oh look.....little more than an hour until lunch recess :waiting:

Not really! I got the symptoms of a massive migraine coming on. It happens every time I have to have my eyes dilated at the Eye dr's.

meeeee to!!!

Hello all my fellow Texan neighbors. :seeya:

And hello to those not from Texas :seeya:

My dog came from Houston, rescued off the streets by Corridor Rescue Inc (shameless plug, they need fosters)

Lol, my originally from TN grandmother always said "carry", and she didn't shop at Publix, she "traded" there. :floorlaugh:

We have "kinfolk" in TN. Very strong accents. Hubbie's brother in law kept telling me one day that his "HAR' itched. I was like WTF? What's HAR? AFter about 20 minutes I finally got it that he was talking about his hair.

Oh Mah Gawd

‏@ 1m
#JodiArias MOTHER is wearing Domestic Violence Support Ribbon
I said I would reserve judgement until today...

Wow this kinda hurts!
footinmouth.jpg

Something I've noticed several times in the shower pics and it finally jelled in my brain.

In some of those pics, it looks like they were taken by someone taller than TA. The shower pans raise height up about 1.5 inches, and these pictures look like they're taken looking down on TA.

I'm not a "second gunman" believer, but those pics do make me wonder.

I get annoyed with the seeming inability of some people to distinguish between "reasonable" doubt and "possible" doubt. One of the *other* reasons I had to stop watching HLN. If one more person in their phoney baloney jury said "weeeellll...it's *possible!* my head would have blown clean off of my shoulders.

HLN, during the Casey Anthony case, is why I finally tossed out my television and haven't watched since. Television is a method to dumb-down society so they don't think for themselves. We're such a lazy bunch that we take whatever people say on television (or else where) as gospel without applying any critical thinking on our own. The majority is so easily influenced (if an high profile person endorses something... etc) that it's scary!

Case in point: I, along with thousand of others feel the ME in this case is wrong about the knife wound coming first. It's okay if he's wrong. And it's okay if I'm wrong. The point is, I challenge it and don't just take his word for it because he's a 'professional'. In my 54 years around the Sun, I've come to realize we're all fallible!

Sorry, bringing this over from the closed thread because the Jeffery MacDonald case always fascinated me. I've read everything about it I can get my hands on, including court documents etc.

IMO, he did it. The evidence is overwhelming in this case and I never understood why anyone thinks he's innocent. Especially because of his bloody footprints. He even stepped on the bedspread he used to roll Colette's body in, leaving his bloody footprint on it, before placing her on the bed for his intruder attacked while they were sleeping story.

IMO, he is locked up where he belongs.

I remember when it happened !! (uhum I am still young at heart ) It was horrible and shocked the country among the rest of the uproar going on in the country - like a horrible horrible war!

JMHO

There was never any threat to Jodi personally from Travis in terms of her going along to what he wanted to do. She clearly had an agenda. You don't live with someone for 4 years and the minute you start to have financial problems you head out the door to look in greener pastures. This is what Jodi did. Her actions were to get into another relationship that provided her with security and advancement. Has nothing to do with domestic violence. She had no problem, whatsoever, leaving Darryl and she claims he was good to her. Jodi was done with him the minute he became useless to her. There did not seem to be any working on a resolution to their problems she just put an end to her relationship with Darryl without skipping a beat and went on to her next sexual partner.

Travis having just met Jodi I do not think just burst into her bedroom at the Hughes. I believe he was invited if it ever happened. Also I can't help but think that the Hughes may have some testimony about that night and their thoughts that it never actually happened the way Jodi portrays it. jmo

Does anyone know if the Hughes' are on the rebuttal witness list? They have not spoken to the media.

:seeya:Hi there....got a fire going, a bowl of Easter jelly beans and I'm ready for the show to begin.....

Her petulance knows no bounds.

She orders everyone around like she's the Queen of Siam.

She's disrespectful to everyone but herself.

How did TA tolerate her for even a few minutes?

Wish he had a do-over...

Exactly! Boy, the more film footage of this wit...woman that is released the clearer it becomes to see her true personality slip through.

That portion of the interrogation tape recently released when she asks to go to the restroom and Flores says he'll get someone to take her and she gets pissy that she will now have to be handcuffed wherever she goes and she says in the snottiest tone-"I'm not violent"... "Its not like I'm gonna run" (or try to escape- something to that effect)... "this is Yreka"!

What a little biotch! Even under her circumstances- you really see what a little psychopath she is. She has been arrested for first degree murder and is pulling the attitude she is with a seasoned detective. I wish someone would beat the crap out of her in jail- I really do, and I HATE to say that!

She did not live with him, but spent a few nights at his house prior to moving back to Yreka, iirc.

They never had a relationship - not in the traditional sense.

In the Flores report, one of Travis' roomies said she "lived" in the house for several months. FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState