trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The defendant is sentenced to natural life in prison. It looks like they are wrapping up now.
ReplyRetweetFavorite6m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Jodi's family just took their seats. We are still waiting for this trial to finish up so the Arias trial can begin

Hi there,
Yes, it's all about West Highland Terriers, lol. My little girl Bonnie is the "boss" here now.
My hubby rescued a little Jack Russel terrier, he's a little lover: ):seeya:

Love Love Love...crazy Daisy Mae...the legend in town is that she killed a rooster...people whisper...
she's a lover...

Watch HLN: I get annoyed with the whole reasonable doubt thing. There will always be reasonable doubt in any case unless someone was right there to witness it first hand.

I get annoyed with the seeming inability of some people to distinguish between "reasonable" doubt and "possible" doubt. One of the *other* reasons I had to stop watching HLN. If one more person in their phoney baloney jury said "weeeellll...it's *possible!* my head would have blown clean off of my shoulders.

I have a Jack Russell terrier named Daisy...she's 12 pds and a killer...
DH...is from the Highlands...his name is Wullie and he's thinks JA is a bit*h...
just sayin...while I'm waitin...:crazy:

We have two Jack Russell. Monalou is a killer and loves going to ground after anything, her brother is a slug, but a good slug, hes 's always smiling. We lost our first Jack Russel whatsuplittlepup almost a year ago.

Oh Mah Gawd

‏@ 1m
#JodiArias MOTHER is wearing Domestic Violence Support Ribbon

Hi there,
Yes, it's all about West Highland Terriers, lol. My little girl Bonnie is the "boss" here now.
My hubby rescued a little Jack Russel terrier, he's a little lover: ):seeya:

We have a Chihuahua we rescued from the street who acts like a Jack Russell so we named him Jack. AKA Jack Be Nimble Jack Be Quick AKA Jackson Dudley Doright.

I'm sure Juan will have some hypotheticals about Jodi to let the lady psychoanalyze.. Like a woman who stalks her boyfriend, climbs through doggy doors, eaves drops, searches through his phone, sends threatening emails to girlfriends, hides in closets, hits her mother...what else am I missing?

The list could go on forever, baby! But we haven't got all day! ;)

I don't know, but if I was a juror I'd be insulted that the Defense feels a need to educate me instead of just getting to the facts of the case. I guess this tactic to subvert SOME of the women on this jury to feel empathy with the female attorney as all they have!
Utterly preposterous!

Hmmmm, I wonder if the jury has learned to sleep with their eyes open? There is no way they could possibly sit there "at attention and enthralled" as some have described!

Oh of course. It's a sleuthing board after all, we aren't going to see the same cases the same way. No biggie. I have the utmost respect for you and your opinions.

Phew! Thanks! I do you too! :)

"In that chaotic pattern that paper falls..."

The dictionary definition of oxymoron should include by example the phrase "chaotic pattern".

Reminds me of 'random predictability'...

I love how she used those exact words more than one as though she had practiced it.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan is pouring himself a water at his desk as we wait for the rest of the attorneys and #JodiArias to show up.

I won't be watching HLN After Dark tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes