trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Of course she did. She's probably wearing birkenstocks, too. Honestly, of all the decades to get stuck in, the 70's really is the worst.

Your-Erroneous-Zones.jpg

First published in 1976​

LOL. Of course she did. She's probably wearing birkenstocks, too. Honestly, of all the decades to get stuck in, the 70's really is the worst.

Darlin', don't be bashin' Birkenstocks now! Some of us old hippies appreciate comfortable footwear. ;)

wonder if they'll be wearing matching outfits again today

I am sure this has been asked and answered many times....but what is that about? Is this to make the jury think she is more "Lawyer-like"? I am pretty sure the jury can see right throught that and see it as yet another court tactic as we all do.

Court got cancelled today. WTH No reason given

Yes, I distinctly remember Mrs. Hughes is not allowed to follow the trial anymore. Yet, I saw her and her hubby in an interview just the other day... might have been old footage though.

Anybody know why we are late again? That's a redundant question isn't it? :floorlaugh:

If it was a 48 Hours interview it was old from 2008.

The defense put the Hughes' on their witness list JUST so they could not follow the trial and provide the state with more information about the defendant's lies, its so obvious!

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m
Court is canceled for today. No reason given. It resumes tomorrow at 12:30 pm ET/9:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

crap!

Word is court is cancelled for today. Resumes tomorrow at 9:30 a.m.

Yes, I distinctly remember Mrs. Hughes is not allowed to follow the trial anymore. Yet, I saw her and her hubby in an interview just the other day... might have been old footage though.

Anybody know why we are late again? That's a redundant question isn't it? :floorlaugh:

I always felt that was done out of spite because the DT knows the Hughes' cant stand them and thinks they are snakes. So they put them on the witness list so they cant be in the courtroom or look at the media. I don't think they ever had intentions of calling them. That is how devious they are.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member