trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The defense just left chambers and exited out the front door of the court. #JodiArias Juan and Flores are still here chillin'.
ReplyRetweetFavorite51s WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Alyce just arrived wearing some sort of floral type pattern with a red shirt below. She had on a backpack

A backpack is safer than having to roll your suitcase out through barf.

Oh, someone will...and I don't hate to say that. She has had it coming for a L-O-N-G time.

I kind of think Jodi might win that fight, she is so full of rage and evil - even without a weapon, she would be the dirtiest fighter ever...now if you want to throw multiple inmates into the mix vs. just Jodi, that might be something to see.

Something I've noticed several times in the shower pics and it finally jelled in my brain.

In some of those pics, it looks like they were taken by someone taller than TA. The shower pans raise height up about 1.5 inches, and these pictures look like they're taken looking down on TA.

I'm not a "second gunman" believer, but those pics do make me wonder.

Interesting prospective!!!

I hadn't put any thought into that but clearly one photo is from above. But, she could've just held the camera up/over while in the other hand, held the gun!

I have never dismissed the possibility of a second/third person. In fact, the first reports indicate just that.
So many possibilities. Just one truth (which we'll never know)

I have faith in this jury. I think they will put it all together. Its the people in the media that make me crazy mad at the way they describe it. Which if they continue to describe it that way, people watching start buying into it. I have a friend who after watching just the trial has said she doesn't know if she would be able to convict Jodi much less sentence her to death after only watching the trial. ( she has not followed any part of this case besides watching the trial.) Her reason, b/c there is a possibility that he attacked her b/c she says he did. I have been sending her info through email that she will read after the trial is done and the jury deliberates to see if her mind will change. But I did I quickly cleared up beyond reasonable doubt to her. She knows I get emotional over some cases.

Maddening, isn't it? Just remember, those folks glued to HLN are not the jurors.

Yes, the media is brainwashing I agree. I take everything they say with a grain of salt.

I'd rather stream the trial, and post on here. :rocker: You have a clearer perspective instead of listening to paid to talk media hounds.

I would totally do that if I didn't depend on closed-captioning

Off to do some reading on a link Turndot sent me, BB in a few!

Sorry to ask again... Is Wild about trials really off due to technical difficulties... As it says...?

Or is it just waiting for trial to begin?

I don't even see a seal...

TIA...:seeya:

So the judge will have just about time to dismiss the jury for lunch.

I am not 100% sure but didn't the judge tell the wife Hughes to not follow the media on this case?

Yes, I distinctly remember Mrs. Hughes is not allowed to follow the trial anymore. Yet, I saw her and her hubby in an interview just the other day... might have been old footage though.

Anybody know why we are late again? That's a redundant question isn't it? :floorlaugh:

Nurmi and Willmott just came back in. All attorneys are headed back to chambers again. #JodiArias

The defense is probably asking the judge to remove all of Alice's testimony yesterday and let them rest now. :floorlaugh:

Nurmi and Willmott just came back in. All attorneys are headed back to chambers again. #JodiArias

BBM: This bunch spends more time in chambers than in the courtroom ... just unbelievable ...

:seeya:

I'm so bored...All I've got of quiet time to watch this is 1 1/2 hrs left....
JC, when are they gonna start!!!:banghead:

I had trouble paying attention yesterday. I hope AVL and JW speed it up some. AVL needs to leave all of the example stories out. It makes her go on ad nauseaum and the jury is going to zone out too.

IMO

Court has been cancelled today. Sorry yall. We will start up again tomorrow at 9:30 am #JodiArias

While waiting for trial...
I was born in Knoxville- Grandparents from Centerville then Nashville
Lucky me! I was living in Memphis when MLK was killed.
I was only 9 mos old but mama said it was a scary time!

Have you ever heard the word Devan used for a couch?

Breakfast, Dinner and Supper?

My grandma NEVER said lunch!

Lol Devonport telling my age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads