Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
I am still here waiting to find out exactly what happened for you all. Stay tuned. #JodiArias

Did anyone else hear JA got "faint" yesterday
and court was delayed 10min longer during the afternoon
break because they had to call the jail and get permission
for her to be allowed to eat a PROTIEN BAR???

We all wondered what she was sucking on.
I think there is some Jodi antics going on here as well!
She gets "pills"...
passes "notes"
gets to leave promptly
has ribbons removed
whines and gets court delayed for
a protien bar....

I might blow a fuse!
102686-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Angry-Explosive-Bomb.jpg

The defense requested the Tesaro and Walmart records, I guess they must believe the evil that sits next to them.

Fools

The prosecution received an email from a Tesaro rep who confirmed the state's contention that all three purchases were for gas. The defense has requested access to the records referred to in the email. Further, the state added a walmart rep to the rebuttal witness list.

Oh Mah Gawd

‏@ 1m
#JodiArias MOTHER is wearing Domestic Violence Support Ribbon

Actually even tho our first thought is cuz of JAs BS honestly from what came out with Dr $ with JM sounds like JAs Mom is a DV Survivor...

Survived DV FROM JA... just sayin <duckin>

JMO

I know we're not supposed to make DISPARAGING remarks about the attorney's and witnesses. But, can we make them about the judge?

Jodi has a migraine and feels like she's gonna throw up breaking news - straight from the fam- I called it

What a crock. Is there not some way to have a physician confirm whether or not these "migraines" are real or bogus malingering?

I feel like, perhaps unfairly, that the judge has no respect whatsoever for the juror's time.

LOL. Of course she did. She's probably wearing birkenstocks, too. Honestly, of all the decades to get stuck in, the 70's really is the worst.

Born in 61 here. I always felt I was robbed in my teenage years that sorry 70's

:floorlaugh:

Beth Karas on FB says: Court is canceled for today. No reason given. It resumes tomorrow at 12:30 pm ET/9:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

Well carp! There goes my excuse for not going to the grocery store today. :facepalm:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Tired of all these stupid delays in the Justice system. No reason given. Maybe HLN/Beth will find out why. One can only hope.

I'm sure Juan will have some hypotheticals about Jodi to let the lady psychoanalyze.. Like a woman who stalks her boyfriend, climbs through doggy doors, eaves drops, searches through his phone, sends threatening emails to girlfriends, hides in closets, hits her mother...what else am I missing?

Great list! adding....

tire slashing
dog kicking

:floorlaugh:Hey wait just a sec guys, JA has good reasons for those actions:

JA climbs through doggie doors because she is green! Less heating/cooling waste.

Old testiment doom filled email to TA's girlfriend, she was trying to save that girl's soul

Hides in closets, well she just loves giving surprises

And as for those tires being slashed, that wasn't her. It was that skateboarding ninja gang. She saw them herself, not that she was stalking TA at his new girlfriend's house, she happened to be passing by...

Did anyone else hear JA got "faint" yesterday
and court was delayed 10min longer during the afternoon
break because they had to call the jail and get permission
for her to be allowed to eat a PROTIEN BAR???

We all wondered what she was sucking on.
I think there is some Jodi antics going on here as well!
She gets "pills"...
passes "notes"
gets to leave promptly
has ribbons removed
whines and gets court delayed for
a protien bar....

I might blow a fuse!
102686-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Angry-Explosive-Bomb.jpg

Protein bar...there is a joke there....a nasty one...I will refrain....:silenced:

I wonder what the evil killer ***** did this time maybe she fought through the sting of the razor and completed her suicide

Jodi has a migraine and feels like she's gonna throw up breaking news - straight from the fam- I called it

Then have them give her a barf bag in her holding area and she can watch court on closed circuit.

This will become a habit of hers if they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member