Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by missgulfsouth
Well, it's pretty deviant in my book. It is not usual or accepted as norm. It's a sodomite. I'll leave it at that.

Well I was already going to hell...now I really am! :floorlaugh::seeya:

Headed for lunch will report what I can when I get home talking to dr drew bill

I am guessing defense wants to finish the week with laViolette and that she only, has three more hours of material to drag out. So they had Jodi to fake illness.

Seriously, I have no clue and no thought coming.:banghead:

Ok but does she really need to be there? It's not like she's testilying or anything??

The Jury:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What a crock. Is there not some way to have a physician confirm whether or not these "migraines" are real or bogus malingering?

OMG ..this is sick...give her a pair of shades and lets get this trial started...sheeeesh.

Jodi has a migraine and feels like she's gonna throw up breaking news - straight from the fam- I called it

Oh ... :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo: Jodi ...

:seeya: And THANKS Katie for the breaking news !

Jodi has a migraine and feels like she's gonna throw up breaking news - straight from the fam- I called it

What an idiot. I love how the victim act becomes more pronounced when the testimony becomes about her and her sad life.

Sources of Jodi’s $ -- Photographer? Artist?

A bit O/T now, some posters said -- She says she’s a photographer (meaning professional), but never sold a photo.
Ditto: Prof. artist, who never sold a painting, drawing, etc.

Not doubting it, but do we have doc’s (maybe journals) or video in which she refers to herself as being a (prof.) photographer or artist, not just as a hobbyist?

Or is this something gathered from others, say, Travis’ friends? Or co-workers at Big Sur, Palm Desert, etc?

Thx in adv.

Oh my dear, you're behind, don't forget that Jodi had a friend say that he was going to hang her artwork next the masters. Van Gogh, Rembrant, and Michelango. We all had a good laugh at that one.

There is a similarity with her proposed nervous breakdown with Daryl, she told Det. F. that she was hyperventilating and when Doc Samuels was on the stand he said when she came to in Travis' bathroom she was hyperventilating. Here are the similarities that she so often winds into the story as being partly true or taking a true incident from the past and weaving it into the future.

We are having Tsunami warning tests every 5 min. on the TV, plus commercials. But did just here cancelled for today. JA was dizzy yesterday so she may be ill.

She is ill alright :D

What a crock. Is there not some way to have a physician confirm whether or not these "migraines" are real or bogus malingering?

I don't know if there's a way to tell. Migraines are one problem I don't have. But she really could claim a daily migraine and just shut down the trial indefinitely. :furious:

IamBill ‏@IamBill46 7m
@CdnBeachBum She did leave court earlier before it was cancelled. She was crying hysterically. #JodiArias
from Tennessee, US Reply Retweet Favorite More
Becki ‏@ebvogel 4m
@IamBill46 @CdnBeachBum who was crying and why? if you know?
Expand
IamBill ‏@IamBill46 1m
@ebvogel @cdnbeachbum Samantha A. Don't know why. Maybe she saw JA's mother wearing DV ribbon. #JodiArias

So I opened this bottle for nothing?

Nope! It's something entertaining u can do all day long. And the longer you do it the more entertaining it gets!
Hey! I just planned out my new day!
Cheers!

She was? How did you find this out Tiki?

There was a tweet - from Wild about Trial, I think, that 2nd afternoon break right after the first afternoon break, was because JA felt dizzy so the DT got the court to give her a protein bar.

It was discussed on the threads here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members