trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Sheriff Joe said she could save some of her breakfast and take the sack to court with her for lunch. :rolleyes:

I am no Jodi fan but I think alot of this BS could be alleviated by giving her a sandwich. She would have less excuses to choose from next time. Ugh.

IIRC

She whined about not getting lunch recently and the court ordered her to have lunch.
I can't remember what day, but it was around the time of her last migraine episode.

MOO (in case I don't find a link)

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. My son's tumor is Malignant, we will be going to a pediatric hospital tomorrow.
I feel like I am still in shock, but I just wanted to check in and say I miss watching the trial with you all.

Prayers for you and your family. I am so very sorry.

When an expert comes in, then has to leave, I believe their contract states something like they get paid a "minimum" of 4 hrs. So she would get approx $1200 to show up and then have to leave.

She is basically sitting around not seeing her own patients, or running her business in California. This kind of trial can nearly shut her down for months (not that I think thats a bad thing) especially because she is out of state.

All while the jurors are getting $12/day. Since Jan. 2. If that were me I'd be all
[video=youtube;HuGIgf-ICHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuGIgf-ICHM[/video]

Lol, Sheriff Joe said she could save some of her breakfast and take the sack to court with her for lunch. :rolleyes:

I am no Jodi fan but I think alot of this BS could be alleviated by giving her a sandwich. She would have less excuses to choose from next time. Ugh.

If I am not mistaken, Nurmi raised this issue quite some time ago and the Judge ruled that the jail would have to provide her lunch. This was when Nurmi was having his hissy over ending trial every day at 4:30 to make sure she got back in time for dinner. I know I heard this.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. My son's tumor is Malignant, we will be going to a pediatric hospital tomorrow.
I feel like I am still in shock, but I just wanted to check in and say I miss watching the trial with you all.

I am so sorry! God bless you all. You will be in my prayers.

so none of the jurors have called off sick...yet? but isn't this the 2nd or 3rd time Jodi had a "migraine"? I've only had a couple in my life, knock on wood. But, know people who do suffer, they sure look different from Jodi. Bless everyone's hearts that suffer from migraines, honestly.

And KCL said one of the jurors looked really sick this week... pale, weak and drinking gator-aid!

Here is something to give you guys a real laugh today.
http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that-almost-altered-my-destiny/

Did anyone just hear the woman who called in on HLN and said JA was over-charged and will walk because of it?
_____________Posted by Southern Meadow

Yes, I did. :( Ahem.

IIRC

She whined about not getting lunch recently and the court ordered her to have lunch.
I can't remember what day, but it was around the time of her last migraine episode.

Iirc it was only they HAD to break at noon on the dot for food and had to end promptly at 430 or she wouldn't get dinner at all. Sheriff Joe is a tough cookie. She can save some breakfast and bring it with her.
there was an interview with sheriff Joe about this somewhere....

:rocker: I love that show. My daughter and i have marathons every few months!

Gilmore Girls is the best! If I had to choose a series to watch over and over, it would be that one! It's the mother-daughter relationship I wish I had. I'm sure JA and her mom could not relate to it at all.

{{{{ Rosemary Pierce & Your Son }}}}

If I am not mistaken, Nurmi raised this issue quite some time ago and the Judge ruled that the jail would have to provide her lunch. This was when Nurmi was having his hissy over ending trial every day at 4:30 to make sure she got back in time for dinner. I know I heard this.

I believe this started right after JA took the stand.

IIRC

It was the day she got extra-combative with JM on cross (maybe the 2nd of cross?)... the day she went off about the j*zz and was grinning like a cat when JM read her naughty texts aloud.

They had to call it quits early to give JA a lesson on decorum - no wait - it was a migraine.:rolleyes:

Yesterday on Dr Drew and today again on the HLN Kyra show someone mentioned that ALV has not talked to Jody. Vinnie Politan did not disagree.
What is the truth? Does anyone know?

JM already said in court they talked. HLN is clueless.

skeptical me thinks her migraines are like her nervous break-downs... or like when she gets the wind knocked out of her ....or like when she says she got abused by Travis...not for realz...jmo

IMO JA is not eating properly...period. Perhaps it was intentional at first to make her appear smaller and more frail when the trial started but I believe that she is now enjoying the feeling of control that an eating disorder will give her.

I do think she was prone to migraines prior to this trial. I doubt she was ever bad enough to be on any preventative medication for them. There was an indication of a migraine in her text exchange with Travis about borrowing his car. She never ended up using the car because she stayed home with a bad headache.

I really hope this is just a one time occurence and that she is being seen by a physician at the jail this afternoon to get this all under control.

Because I fear that she will use this more often as this trial starts winding down. This is her show. She does not want it to end. She knows she's facing a very uncertain future once it does. And she knows it at least won't be in the jail that she's come to think of as home.

MOO

Hey Peeps, please do NOT discuss nor email people connected to this trial. This is the type of stuff that starts on the internet and causes havoc with LE, news media, case players, etc. This is why you sometimes hear or see people say things about those of us on the internet watching these things develop. And it's not always nice things!

We all need to let LE and the prosecutor and the judge and the legal system take it's course. We all want JA to receive a fair trial because we don't want to have to go through this whole thing again. We don't want the defense to have ammunition for getting a mistrial.

Now please peeps, just wait while the people who know what they're doing take care of business. IF you need something to do, I have some yard work that could use a helping hand. :D or .......... maybe you could go out in your own yard and plant a beautiful flower in honor of TA or his family.

fran

:wave:

THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM

Okay, I may be repeating something that has already been said, and if that is the case - my apologies.

I'm at work listening the The Juan cross examining JA on day 24 (it helps me focus - I think I have add or something like that).

Several folks on here have mentioned the possibility of JA using the phone sex tape to blackmail Travis, going so far as to create a YouTube account at the end of May (May 28???) = 18 days after said tape.

Juanderful just said to her about her not telling him about being recorded (on the tape), and then said, "You could have posted it on the Internet if you wanted to, right?"

I feel a MAJOR BOMB coming during the rebuttal! I surely hope so!

I don't know... HLN just said Jodi gets breakfast between 2-3am and dinner at 5pm. No food at county jail/court, period. These trials are daunting enough when you get a proper meal three times a day. :p Going without food from 2am to 5pm daily and being woken up at 2am every night when you need to focus on your death penalty case would leave most people feeling faint and getting migraines. Some energy bars and a littlw sandwich at lunch would sure save a lot of tax $ and help Travis' family out emotionally and financially...

She is provided with her lunch at breakfast. I heard earlier they get her up at 4am when she has to attend court. She is given enough food at breakfast to bring with her for lunch. They are provided with peanut butter and bread so she could make a sandwich for lunch and bring fruit. They get plenty of fruit for the day. That would be her responsibility to pack up something to eat. If she isn't eating that would be up to her. It's possible Jodi is too stressed to eat and that could be why she is getting headaches. They can't make her eat if she refuses. That would account for her being dizzy. jmo

LOL. Of course she did. She's probably wearing birkenstocks, too. Honestly, of all the decades to get stuck in, the 70's really is the worst.
:flashback: I luv mine! I was only 3 in 1970...luvmy birks.jpg

well....back to my Spring cleaning....
:furious: guess I have NO EXCUSES NOW!
give her two tylenol and a phenergen then put a waste basket next to her just incase the phenergen doesnt work right away...
She last ate at 3am what can she throw up?
I say give her a damn bucket for crying out loud.
How many times does the family drag their tired, head pounding bodies into court. Fight not to vomit while the bish smiles at them. How much is the Jury giving up to have to deal with these delays and cancellations.

I just don't care. Let her throw up all day long, right in court. I. Do. Not. Care.

I guess I would be a crappy judge.
Me too!
corrections-prisoner-suspect-s_10752893.jpg

just attach a barf bag to one of these!
JA has lost a lot of weight. I can't imagine she's eating properly. They need to force feed her.
I think she is pulling some kind of hunger strike?
I really do! She has been eating on the same schedule for
OVER 4 years! why suddenly lose weight?
She will start all kinds of antics to try to elicit
jury sympathy WATCH!
. IMO

Did you watch her as the jury left yesterday?
Sticking her neck out....
Trying to look like a puppy at the pound as everyone walks away with their new puppies and left her sitting there??? :puke:
First Jodi was complaining about not getting lunch. Yesterday she got an energy bar.
Will this be an appellant issue?
No not IMO... the rules are the same for all inmates.
except JA is getting special treatment and it's become a game.
Now she is refusing to take her meds?

Every time they let her get away with this crap it WILL get more frequent.
Do they not know how psychopaths operate?

OK she has a head ache.
Her vitals should be checked and if all is
well on that end ensure she
swallow the pill and send her on!

All she has to do right now is listen anyway
the DT is up!

Migraine?? She would have ^ b/p, and pulse at the least...
Illness is real. I get it! Sure sounds like she is making this about
her for the jurors to think about over a long weekend.
(she may have no idea they are not told JA is
"sick")~ she will still "be sick" tomorrow ~jmo

:moo: I bet she still had to stay at the courthouse until they
take other inmates back later.
Would they make a special trip to take her back? :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors