trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I couldn't watch tee vee if'n I wanted to. My cable is out. (AHHHH-gain). And the guy is coming.....tomorrow......between 1 and 3.....central time.

Oh, joy.

Expect him...eh...about 3:45 or so. At least, that's the way it always works for me! ;)

Yeah, just ask my husband.

:blushing:

Uhh... nevermind no one wants to know what I was gonna say...

the two women that voted Travis guilty did it because their husbands have never spoken to them that way????

Huh?

Based on the audio Alone.

It's bad enough that JA and the defense are victimizing him but now the media?? Really? Do we have no morals, no civility left on this world?

No. And no. :(

Which is why we have a whole generation of young people like the junior rapist's club in Steubenville. What a lark! Good times! Hilarity ensues! :furious:

Sorry for the OT. :(

I will not waste one more minute of my life watching stupid HLN after dark. Oh, wait. I have not watched this show since it started!!! Nothing but trash.

Yes and that exhausted you right? Even without being on trial for your life and going against JM for so many days? :p

No need to give her your sympatchy, but if you don't want grounds for appeal, it would be good to not make her go through her death penalty trial on no sleep and no food the entire day. She cannot control her reaction to that schedule any mpre than we can. Go a day without food and sleep and any one of us would be irritable, have a headache, and a hard time concentrating.

She has been on the same schedule for five years now, as has every prisoner in the county. She has been on the same meal plan for five years and has looked plump and healthy up 'til now. I agree, she should be getting adequate food and sleep and don't want an appeal, but that wasn't my point. She should be used to it by now and this convenient sympathy grab is not endearing her to anyone and she's only doing it to prolong the trial and put on her poor me face. She looked fine at the hearing. It's the same thing with that little finger owie she has. It's nothing compared to what Travis went through yet she wants everyone to feel so sorry for the broken finger she gave herself while murdering someone. If she's hungry, she should eat or buy some snacks with the money her admirers are sending her. <modsnip>

ETA: Yeah, it was pretty exhausting running on so little sleep and I had actual things to do, not sit around at my own DP trial all day.

Yes and that exhausted you right? Even without being on trial for your life and going against JM for so many days? :p

No need to give her your sympatchy, but if you don't want grounds for appeal, it would be good to not make her go through her death penalty trial on no sleep and no food the entire day. She cannot control her reaction to that schedule any mpre than we can. Go a day without food and sleep and any one of us would be irritable, have a headache, and a hard time concentrating.

I would imagine Travis's loved ones have suffered through too many sleepless nights and headaches to count!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HLN now covering the Pistorius (blade runner) and Amanda Knox cases. On to the next one......

For those of you who have seen Chicago, sound familiar?

I refuse to watch it at all after Jose and the "to scale" model...

It's complete and total bull sheet for ratings and I refuse to waste my time. I feel that show in particular .., is like a giant vulture feeding off Travis's bones. It's appalling.

i so agree, what category is hln in these days? news, gossip, public service, carney. idk smh

the two women that voted Travis guilty did it because their husbands have never spoken to them that way????

Huh?

Mine has! It's called phone sex. His was pretty tame, imo.

I would imagine Travis's loved ones have suffered through too many sleepless nights and headaches to count!

She also hasn't actually gone a day without food. She just won't eat. Look at her.

What I don't understand is this story change, from pictures on the computer to pictures falling chaoticAlly off the bed.

Number one, I am confused because people keep saying that ALV never spoke to the killer, so how did this story change take place?

And 2, if that story change really happened, then why is ALV taking the stand in the killer's defense?

She interviewed Jodi! Whoever said she didn't is a liar

Huh?

Do they live in a cave? Surrounded by no men? Ever? Like, ever?

As stated earlier, countless other defendants have endured the same schedule since the 90s when Sheriff Joe took over. Can anyone show where a conviction was overturned b/c they had a rough "schedule"?

I don't buy it.

This is simply not accurate.

I will not waste one more minute of my life watching stupid HLN after dark. Oh, wait. I have not watched this show since it started!!! Nothing but trash.

It is trash. I have watched when there was nothing else on and only because I was hungry for everything related to this trial. No more. I'm not afraid to take a stand.

I was trying to quote the poster who said Northern Californians say "warsh."

I grew up in Southern Calif and have lived in Northern Calif, Utah, Washington and ORegon. I never heard "warsh" until I moved to Utah.

I lived in Iowa for thirty years and said "warsh" my husband doesn't. We now live in Texas and I continue to say "warsh" and people just laugh and ask what I am talking about.

i so agree, what category is hln in these days? news, gossip, public service, carney. idk smh

I do so miss the original Court Tv... When there was no commercials and accurate commentary.,,,

She has been on the same schedule for five years now, as has every prisoner in the county. She has been on the same meal plan for five years and has looked plump and healthy up 'til now. I agree, she should be getting adequate food and sleep and don't want an appeal, but that wasn't my point. She should be used to it by now and this convenient sympathy grab is not endearing her to anyone and she's only doing it to prolong the trial and put on her poor me face. She looked fine at the hearing. It's the same thing with that little finger owie she has. It's nothing compared to what Travis went through yet she wants everyone to feel so sorry for the broken finger she gave herself while murdering someone. If she's hungry, she should eat or buy some snacks with the money her admirers are sending her. <modsnip>

This isn't about her weight. Calories are strictly measured. But she is also getting fed much earlier than everyone else because she has to bus to the trial every day. That is a long time without ANY food whatsoever day after day when you are at your death penalty trial and actively working with your defense team. The fact is it would be normal for ANYONE to get headaches and feel like crap on that schedule. This isn't just about Jodi. Because we refuse to allow her a crappy tuna sandwich for lunch when everyone else goes to wat, or a dry old protein bar if she really needs it, we delay trial on and on, at the expense of tax payers, and at the expense of Travis's family, emotionally and monetarily. This is stupid. Just give her a damn tolberlone.

"If she's hungry, she should buy.."

Yeah, she can't. Her lawyer cannot even hand her a grabola bar, and the county jail won't feed her a sandwich without a special order from the judge.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member