trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think she's up there pretending to be testifying for the DA, but really is supporting the State?

Um. I don't understand?

The DA is the District Attorney (state). I haven't heard her say anything so far that is pro defense. She has only testified in generalities.

Why do you keep refrencing her weight? Calories are controlled daily. She is getting wnough calories. But that doesn't mean she's getting them at appropriate times. It's great not eating for 12 hours isn't a problem for you. You're am exception. Look up hypoglycemia. It's a physiological reaponse to low blood sugar due to not eating. Feed her properly and if a new illness pops up then I'll aologize to you. But I do recall that for the period the jail did feed her lunch, we had a couple weeks without any interruption.

And who said anything about feeling sorry for her? I can recognize physiological and biological responses to stress, not eating, not sleeping, seperate from any emotion.

That's quite a skill.

She interviewed Jodi! Whoever said she didn't is a liar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi was on the stand for 18-19 days. I am pretty sure JM asked JA if she talked to LV and told her she saw TA looking at little boys on the computer. He asked JA if she lied to her and I am pretty sure she said no. she never said that Still lying on the stand. JM knows what JA said and to who.

I agree. Give the defendants extra calories. I'm even fine with cracker/ snack/ protein breaks every couple hours. A few cheap snacks may make the difference between a full court day and a cancelled ($$$) court day. I am totally fine with making sure they have all the calories and water and potty breaks they need to feel comfortable to participate in their defense.

The bigger issue is to remove all the potentially petty/ minor/ contrived/ manufactured reasons to cancel court days. Give them a full breakfast with an omelette and fresh fruit. It is FAR cheaper than canceling a court day when the weeks are already "short". Respect the defendant as innocent till proven guilty. Respect the jury, and the tax dollars of the citizens. IMO. Calories are cheap.

You said it in a far classier way than I. :blushing:

What you said. Let's get this shizz moving. :seeya:

This is Jodi and we have to take that into consideration. She is always provided food for her lunch. It is up to her to pack it up and arrange to bring it with her. If she refuses to bring her lunch that would be her choice. Jodi does anything and everything to get attention. As we can see she had the judge jumping through hoops. This is what she does. jmo

So the jail only allows breakfast and dinner, strictly what they serve, but allows Jodi to pack up her own little lunches and she just chooses not to? Huh? Where is this coming from?

Sorry but I have no more patience for Jodi and her problems and I am expressing that.

I have a lot of anger becuase of all this family is having to go through just to be there for the trial. They are in dire straights financially becuase of it. They live out of their suit cases. All they go through just to be there, the little princess can take her meds and show up to court. Her own council had to tell another human being " I want her to take her meds". MOO but she is not being responsible in controlling her issues.

TLDR: I don't care about Jodi, I don't care if she is sick. I'm tired of the complaining about headaches, lunches, dizziness, people making faces at her, someone made a comment in the gallery and ribbons..

Maybe it should be ruled that she is too ill to be dependent enough to come to trial since this is an ongoing issue. Prop her up in a comfortable room where she can lay down and watch it on a feed. She can yabber on with her council during the breaks.

That way this trial can go on more then a few days for a few hours a week, justice can come for this family, tax dollars won't continue to rise for the DT, Juan can move on to other cases he is now having to deal with at the same time as this one and no more attention for Jodi.

I've had enough of her.

Isn't it amazing, she's on trial for her life with the whole world watching, yet she is still just totally in Jodi's world with no remorse, care or concern whatsoever for what she's done. Still doing all that she can to demean Travis and his memory, add to the grief of his family, exploit the justice system, and be the eternal leach and the perpetual blood sucking parasite that she is. You're not alone, I've had enough of her too.

Some here are hyper sensitive if you show any sympathy to the defendant/defense or show any hint of criticizing the prosecution....even if you think Jodi's guilty as sin.
You just keep on keeping on. :rocker:

I don't have sympathy for her. I just want her treated humanely. Not even because she deserves it. She doesn't. She's barely human. I believe if we as a society inprison someone, we have to feed them! I want to protect her rights because I want the truly innocent to have rights too. I happen to like our justice system and the constitution .. How we treat Jodi .... Is a reflection of us.

I don't know that she's pro-prosecution, but she is neither stupid nor ethically challenged. She's well aware that people might assume she's anti-male.

This should be interesting! :seeya:
She was initially hired as a mitigation consultant. I would suspect that she's strongly anti DP. Sounds like the DA couldn't find any professionals to be expert witnesses...So, she may have agreed to change her role?

Moo

She is provided with her lunch at breakfast. I heard earlier they get her up at 4am when she has to attend court. She is given enough food at breakfast to bring with her for lunch. They are provided with peanut butter and bread so she could make a sandwich for lunch and bring fruit. They get plenty of fruit for the day. That would be her responsibility to pack up something to eat. If she isn't eating that would be up to her. It's possible Jodi is too stressed to eat and that could be why she is getting headaches. They can't make her eat if she refuses. That would account for her being dizzy. jmo

Wow, at first glance, I TOTALLY misread the word "dizzy" :biggrin:

Why do you keep refrencing her weight? Calories are controlled daily. She is getting wnough calories. But that doesn't mean she's getting them at appropriate times. It's great not eating for 12 hours isn't a problem for you. You're am exception. Look up hypoglycemia. It's a physiological reaponse to low blood sugar due to not eating. Feed her properly and if a new illness pops up then I'll aologize to you. But I do recall that for the period the jail did feed her lunch, we had a couple weeks without any interruption.

She has a lunch break. She gets the same amount of food everyday and has been since the trial started. It is up to her to pack up what she plans to take with her. It is totally up to Jodi. NG covered that while she was at the jail reporting on their procedures during one of her shows. The only way the jail is not feeding her is if she leaves for court before breakfast. I would imagine that is why she has to get up so early in order to eat, get her things ready to bring to court and get transported. It's a jail. She can't just walk out. I would imagine there are sign out sheets and paperwork to be filled out prior to her leaving which would take time. jmo

Again, my biggest issue with it is that JA is using it to stop up the works. Those of you that know me via my posts know that I am big ole bleeding heart liberal. And yet, although I know in my bleeding heart that JA deserves to be treated as a defendant until she is convicted as a murderer, I am more annoyed by her grandstanding and drama queening.

Just give her a Whataburger in plain view of the jury and if she won't eat it, then eff her. Proves she is a big "no mas pantalones".

Ugh. JA is making me lose my religion, politically and ethically speaking. :(

Ummm.....whats a "Whataburger"? And why do I now want one? :biggrin:....I live in the boonies....even Mcdonalds is 40 miles away...,

So the jail only allows breakfast and dinner, strictly what they serve, but allows Jodi to pack up her own little lunches and she just chooses not to? Huh? Where is this coming from?

That's what I'm saying. She is given lunches. If she isn't eating them, that is on her and it shouldn't cost the jury a wasted day.

I've been acting skinny and bony ...it isn't working for me! ?!!

Why, just this evening, I pulled the offending extra lettuce off of my charcoal-grilled bacon swiss burger!

I betcha I lost ten lbs! :great:

I'm gonna go weigh myself just as soon as I finish my ice cream......

I don't have sympathy for her. I just want her treated humanely. Not even because she deserves it. She doesn't. She's barely human. I believe if we as a society inprison someone, we have to feed them! I want to protect her rights because I want the truly innocent to have rights too. I happen to like our justice system and the constitution .. How we treat Jodi .... Is a reflection of us.

She is being fed. Probably better than many people who aren't in prison. She also gets better medical care than your average joe. All this carp about the food is baloney. She gets her breakfast, lunch and dinner. Maybe not what she wants when she wants it but, she is being fed.

moo

JA's migraine or whatever was a strategic move on the part of the Defense so JM wouldn't have a go at the expert till next week. They want the jurors brewing on Domestic Violence stuff through the long weekend.

JA gets plenty to eat. I read someone suggesting that she might be anorexic. Oh good Lord, no! She's just doing the thin thing to appear meek. I don't believe she is stressed at all! This is the woman who did headstands in the interrogation room. She spends her days in court giggling with her best friend Willmott and pretending to bond with jurors.

She might get her first, real migraine when the verdict is read. :what:

Jumping in here after reading all the debate regarding the court's schedule this week.

Considering the inside court watchers talking about how tired the jurors are acting, I think it may be a good thing to have a 4 1/2 day break for the jurors to get a break and rejuvenate themselves with their famililes and no Jodi. We don't want them checking out on us now. Let them rest and come back on Tuesday ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax