trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so... wait..... lemme get this straight.

court is cancelled today cause whats-her-name has a headache??

ok, call me crazy, but all she does is sit at that damn table all day and listen (draw, whisper to JW and giggle with the other whats-her-name) and stand up a few times for the jury.

So they cancelled A WHOLE DAY OF COURT cause she has a headache? WTFE!!! She looked just fine at this mornings hearing.....

I swear, this trial alone will make me run for the hills on ANY other case. Jeez!

She meets earlier court re public's access to defense monies spent... then court shuts down for the day... how much do you think this cost tax payers? Start with min. 4 hour charge by ALV. :banghead: Great timing, I think!

Maybe she has to rest for the jail Easter pageant?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Hilarious -- the "jail Easter pageant" !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I needed a good laugh !

:great::great::great: Thank You !

:seeya:

She meets earlier court re public's access to defense monies spent... then court shuts down for the day... how much do you think this cost tax payers? Start with min. 4 hour charge by ALV. :banghead: Great timing, I think!

Yeah this was another of Jodi's "eff you".

This is a very good book and was used in an Intel class I had :) Great great examples from real life situations that many of us know about (court cases, etc) and very easy and quick read! Talks about what you mentioned plus more! Great for everyday life, relationships, work, etc
<respectful snip>

Thank you, prima! I just finished a book and was in that "what shall I read next" phase... and along came you! (It's downloading to my Kindle riiiiiiight.... NOW.)

:loveyou:

I think that Jodi has been heavily medicated every day that she hasn't been on the stand, which would account for her long long longggg periods of gazing off into nothing. I'm guessing either anti-depressants or anti-anxiety.

I want some of those meds to calm me down right now!!!

It seems Ms. LV decided to go with the defense after talking to a known liar. If she is so easily duped as she appears to be with this one, it makes me wonder how many other cases she has been wrong about.

If I was an Arizona taxpayer, I would be livid. So now the wtiness probably has to stay longer and she is probably getting paid a minumum amount / day , lodging, meals, rental car etc. So JA has migraine. Big deal.Why does everthing revolve around this piece of trash? Just look at the number of people and the expense involved with JA having a headache. I have a damn headache and I am working. JA can lay her ugly head down on the table and close her eyes and keep a trash can near by incase she does vomit.
Unbelievable the turmoil this one monster has caused.

Vent over.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

PIECE OF TRASH MONSTER

Beth K. just reported that Jodi did not appear to be sick.

In the hearing this morning I saw she did not look sick either while she whispered to Jennifer on and off.

Another report as I type, Jodi didn't appear sick but Jennifer told someone as Jodi was being led out "I WANT HER TO TAKE HER MEDICINE".

Do we put it past the family to lie and claim a headache when maybe Jodi is being combative with her own council. She needs to take her mental meds maybe?

I wonder what kind of meds? Psychotropic meds? I do wonder if this is finally getting to her?

My ex daughter in law had her hair falling out in clumps and lost weight when she found out that she was facing some jail time in our custody case. I've wondered if she would come after and kill me if she really felt cornered and found out.
She was going to be exposed to her parents for what she was and facing having to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life. But then her parents blew it off and said mistakes were made and shes fine now a great mother and wife. Her psych eval was bought down to a social study which was a joke.

I go back and and forth in my anger then forgive her then back to hate again. I wake up clenching my teeth some nights and in a sweat.

And to those old hippies;

He turned thirty-five last Sunday In his hair he found some gray But he still ain't changed his lifestyle He likes it better the old way So he grows a little garden in the back yard by the fence He's consuming what he's growing nowadays in self defense

He get's out there in the twilight zone Sometimes when it just don't make no sense
He gets off on country music Cause disco left him cold He's got young friends into new wave But he's just too friggin' old.

And he dreams at night of Woodstock and the day John Lennon died How the music made him happy and the silence made him cry Yeah he thinks of John sometimes And he has to wonder why

He's an old hippie and he don't know what to do Should he hang on to the old Should he grab on to the new He's an old hippie...his new life is just a bust He ain't trying to change nobody He's just trying real hard to adjust

BELLAMY BROTHERS - OLD HIPPIE LYRICS

I still make my old grannie dresses and barefoot in the garden and yard.

If I was an Arizona taxpayer, I would be livid. So now the wtiness probably has to stay longer and she is probably getting paid a minumum amount / day , lodging, meals, rental car etc. So JA has migraine. Big deal.Why does everthing revolve around this piece of trash? Just look at the number of people and the expense involved with JA having a headache. I have a damn headache and I am working. JA can lay her ugly head down on the table and close her eyes and keep a trash can near by incase she does vomit.
Unbelievable the turmoil this one monster has caused.

Vent over.

I wonder if the judge is aware of the flack she's getting for the way she is running her courtroom (or not running it) or does she just not care??

Nothing has or will happen today - Ms. Arias apparently is ill and has been sent back to the jail to get tucked in.

Thank you.

I am of the belief that Jodi is shooting the finger at the entire justice system. She's sick and twisted in ways normal people can never understand. I am sure this event, or stunt, reinforces her belief that she is still has power to manipulate situations.

At the end of the day, I just want to see her azz in prison for life.

Unless JA has a documented history of migraines, I say she is faking it. But I have had migraines all my life so please don't think two Tylenol and a bucket would help. Also Imitrex injections take about thirty minutes and if you don't rest afterward it comes back. Please don't think migraines are simple headaches. They would put me under for two days of my life, vomiting, crying in pain, couldn't stand light, room had to be cold, etc. a horrible existence.
That said, if she is having headaches or panic attacks then maybe her conscience is finally getting to her. I doubt she has one. Maybe it is the fear that her four, almost five years of a good life in jail is finally coming to an abrupt end. if so, it couldn't happen to a more deserving person, now could it?

Maybe something is happening at the prison today that she feels like being a part of, like there's some interesting drama in her pod and she doesn't want to miss the cat fight. Also I think Jodi is enjoying the trial, it's a chance to get out of the jail, and to see other people, and to wear civvies, and to be the centre of attention .. so she's dragging it out as long as possible.

Does anyone else find it a bit peculiar that these debilitating "migraines" didn't make an appearance during the 18 days that Precious Angel Snowflake Arias was on the witness stand nattering on and on and on about herself? I mean, really?

I've had chronic migraines for over a decade now.

Yesterday I had a meeting at work and there would be absolutely no way to reschedule it. I was extremely nauseated and could feel the headache component of the migraine coming on. I grabbed my arsenal of meds, took them all at once, and within 30 minutes, I was feeling perfectly fine for the rest of the day.

Not sure why they couldn't do something like this for Jodi.

I get headaches too. I take 4 Advil and am good to go.

I hope this is for real and not a ploy...Hoping for a juror problem effecting a mistrial or something. I wouldn't put it past this defense to try anything at this point.

Do psychopaths actually get stressed? I wonder if this ticked off her defense team as it may gave derailed their trial strategy also? (I sure hope it does anyway!) She can delay, but the clock will slowly tick down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801