trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when Juan Martinez refers to himself as "The Prosecutor" Makes me giggle :)

LOL I love it. I was referring to myself like that all day the last time him referred to himself as The Prosecutor. (The mommy, the wife or the daughter)

So can someone answer this,

Will this witness talk at all about Jodi and Travis specifically?

I momentarily left for a second and I come back to the witness talking about Hollywood movies?!

:facepalm:

I'm glad the judge didn't even say anything. I'll pretend like she yelled at the DT on sidebar and told them to stop wasting her time with none sense carp.

Huh? Sleeping With the Enemy
Burning Bed

Those are old.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I'm guessinge whoever produced the "rockstar" segment just got their walking papers......
Moo.

"I don't think they would have partners if they acted that way." So now she's opining on what would happen in fictional situations.

Ok so what was the ruling on that whole idiotic thing about signing an autograph? They can see magazine covers at the grocery store. If they are concerned about jurors seeing things they should have sequestered

Talking about movies! WTH does this have to do with this case?

they have really jumped the shark with their coverage. Especially with the After Dark show that they should be too embarrassed to air.

All of the hyperbole that HLN casts out there finally caught up with them. They are more guilty than any news organization of sensationalizing this trial. Jean may say a lot of junk on air, but when she's called to testify about it, she's almost sheepish.

Maybe this will be a wake-up call to HLN to tone the rhetoric down.

And im bored of her after five whole minutes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

oh gimme an effing break.
Lotsa stuff is portrayed in a one-dimensional way in movies.
DUH

Hold on, I had to mute Nurmi. It was Katie they were talking about, not a real juror? Did they name Katie? I missed all that because I couldn't listen to the BS!

Jodi fits in a category - she's pure evil.

She's testifying on Julia Roberts now? Will she be able to testify on Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction? Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct? This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214