trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen it but I believe you 100 percent and I join you in your *advertiser censored** to MK.

I am personal friends with Mike Kiefer but I am so pissed at him right now. He wrote this BS story last week about the "spectacle" of this trial filled with SO MANY inaccuracies including that one which I addressed in a post a few days ago. This just fueled that BS Nurmi motion. He is just trying to disarm JM...good luck with that <mod snip>.

My heart goes out to Katie. She did nothing wrong. Nothing at all.

Honestly, this will work in her favor. She'll get a job somewhere out of this. I know that she did nothing to warrant this and she absolutely did nothing wrong..

i want to add a big *advertiser censored** YOU to Michael Kiefer for inaccurately reporting how Juan Martinez walks out those front doors regularly for photo ops. ONE TIME. F YOU!!!!

wow kiefer!! your reputation is in the toilet. :furious:

Katie was right all along. JA was staring at her.
This is ridiculous.

Yup Jodi hates DDJ Katie. She's a lady something Jodi could never be.

She gave her an evil stare down THIS WEEK.

Oh, that's RIGHT! When my3sons was there! I'll bet that was the "What is this? What is this?" The photo!

Gee whiz! JA's JEALOUS of our KatieDDJ! :what:

Jean C. from HLN on the stand . . .. she did not see a juror outside when JM was signing the woman's cane - however she had a concern if a juror might see this. . . . she did say she has not seen JM come out of the front door of the courthouse @ any other time.

So, the impartial defense expert is wearing red to match defense team??

can they please stop doing the matchy matchy crap? even the witness is now in on it. :puke:

The thing known as JA is looking very smug and rested this morning........

In Fla. where I worked the attorney's come in through the back door. I think Martinez may have been a little out of line. If he talks to the press that's one thing but to be signing autographs and having his picture taken like he's some kind of celebrity. This is a very serious case and needs to be taken seriously.

:pullhair:
Any wonder why this trial is taking so long?!

Katie, are you wearing the sleeveless coral shirt? Blond hair?

If you, you are beautiful!

....back to the regularly scheduled clusterF*.

NO that is katieDDJ who this was about. She can't post from the courtroom (nor can I). My heart is going out to her right now though...she is my good pal.

:eek: :confused:

I just woke up.......turned on my TV.........and JEAN is on the stand???!!

OK - got the explanation from Mike G on HLN.

Relieved I wasn't having hallucinations.

Have I missed much?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members