trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes JA's chair. Down, down, down

Are those Chinese characters on her jacket? Anyone here read Chinese? Or if they are Japanese? What they say?

I could spit nails. She is affecting the trial and therefore should no longer be reporting on it. She wants a certain outcome and has at many times reported pro defense.

Katie juror looks PISSED!!!!!!!

That's the problem I have with her "reporting"! She just has to put her worthless opinions into everything. Between Jean and Beth there is no comparison. Jean has to sensationalize ever little thing. Give me Beth every time!

I'm guessinge whoever produced the "rockstar" segment just got their walking papers......
Moo.

It was a local news outlet. Not HLN, Katie walked in on it kind of inadvertently and thought she'd grab a photo op as she adores JM and has been championing for him since Day One. which of course is why they can't stand her and of course JA hates her cuz she IS beautiful inside and out. JA has been staring her down in court since Day One as well.

And the point of talking about movies is? Movies are now used as eveidence of how anyone might act in real life? Are you guys sure this trial isn't really just the longest Monty Python movie of all time?

HLN will have jean on a loop all darn day....she'll probably get a raise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, that's RIGHT! When my3sons was there! I'll bet that was the "What is this? What is this?" The photo!

Gee whiz! JA's JEALOUS of our KatieDDJ! :what:

That's exactly what I was thinking...someone printed out the photo which led to the "what is this" outburst. Then, in order to give them more time to dig up nonsense and request a mistrial, Ms. JA feigned a headache so court would be cancelled.

Instruction from Defense to jury: Do not judge. No one is really 'evil' even if she butchers another human being.

If anything this will prompt a meeting at Turner/HLN to decide on how to proceed with the coverage of this trial. I'm sure there will be slight reduction in the sensationalism, I can only hope.

I am addicted to the coverage of this trial BUT not the crazy bombshell shows and fake re-creations like on after dark, they're making it into a circus. Speaking of that....HLN is re-airing the "rockstar" video of Juan Martinez RIGHT NOW

they have really jumped the shark with their coverage. Especially with the After Dark show that they should be too embarrassed to air.

I accidentally stayed too long on HLN one night and witnessed the first 2 minutes of that show. I was mortified and embarrassed for the host and everyone involved in that show. I couldn't even get through 2 minutes. "Fake jury will hear actual testimony and give us their verdict!" :facepalm:

I now have another Jodi related headache.

I cannot wait this lady talk about movies. back to work.

What pisses me off if Baez was all over the news for CA trial.

Were those jurors sequestered? tia

yes, KC's jury was sequestered and treated very well...IMO they worried more about what they were given while being sequestered (dinners, movies, dessert at lunch) than they did about the actual case

I wonder if the mother and aunt are wearing those DV ribbons because they have been victims of abuse...?

Not a stretch to think that a guy who took steroids for bodybuilding wouldn't have anger issues.

HELP...I went to the door to sign for a package/go to the bathroom and give my cocker a treat...I come back and JC is gone and the DV lady is back?? I thought the jury was going to be questioned? What happened? TIA

The judge used common sense.

I can barely listen to this as I'm so upset about what just occured here. Obviously it won't cause a mistrial or misconduct. But the fact he let that sociopath guide him in trying to discredit JM or get katie kicked out of the courtroom (which I'm sure they want) makes me so mad I can barely even type this right now.

Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member