trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the defenses strategy to flood and overwhelm the jury with completely irrelevant material??? :pullhair:

Well, I cannot wait for Juan to (AS Katiecoollady said) "flip her like a teflon pancake in a teflon pan with a teflon spatula"!! :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

:clap:
I thought the first time I heard Jean C. talk about it she said there were benches nearby where jurors COULD be within view. I don't remember hearing her say someone SAW it.

ETA: Seems to me the tape should be easily forwarded to the Judge for her to see exactly what was said.

But imho the issue starts with people going up to the lawyers in this case like they're celebrities. It's a trial. Not a tv show. But that's jmo.

:clap::clap::clap:

methinks I see some pale pink lipstick on Saint Jodi. Anyone else?

Do we have any observers today???

PASA and I are not there. I will go down at lunch time just for katie. I wasn't planning on going but I will be there now to just give her some comfort and take her to lunch.

I think if anything this "stunt" by the DT, will just further heap coals on the fire that burns inside JM. To quote Bill Bixby, "Don't make me angry, you won't like me when Im angry"!!!!!

What pisses me off if Baez was all over the news for CA trial.

Were those jurors sequestered? tia

Yes they were sequestered. It is a different standard for the prosecution.

We she got the Julia Roberts part right for JA just the wrong movie and no happily ever after

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Ok so what was the ruling on that whole idiotic thing about signing an autograph? They can see magazine covers at the grocery store. If they are concerned about jurors seeing things they should have sequestered

Yup! I totally agree.

I'm so confused. What does Katie Wick have to do with any of this?

I honestly doubt it is Katie Wick in that picture...I remember on the video that HLN showed a woman who maybe looked similar to Katie posing for a pic with Juan....I could be wrong

Is the defenses strategy to flood and overwhelm the jury with completely irrelevant material??? :pullhair:

Well, I cannot wait for Juan to (AS Katiecoollady said) "flip her like a teflon pancake in a teflon pan with a teflon spatula"!! :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

YES!!!! lol

WHY IS THE DT DRESSING ALIKE!? I don't mean to yell, but I have NEVER seen any trial strategy that involves dressing like you're a couple on a valentines day date.

Ya think they are trying to show that they are a team....team JA? It really strikes me as weird? :what:

JA need not look expectantly and hopeful at the sidebar, this is NOTHING!

She had a little smirk going until they came away from the bench and SS called for the jury -- her face hardened at that. No mistrial for you! Ha ha!

I'm really impressed by Juan's lack of grandstanding and cool logic in the face of something so meretricious. He comes across as a man of integrity. He did look pissed off though.

Now HLN's showing it again.. JM did nothing wrong. He was simply polite to a bunch of women gathered outside. When the lady asked him to sign her cane, he looked appropriately awkward, but was polite. That's it. No commentary, nothing untoward.
Jean C. needs to be careful with her words. I can't imagine how JVM & NG will exploit this to their benefit tonight and in the MONTHS to come...ugghhh..

This was done out of the presence of the jury. F' you kirk Nurmi and the sociopath you rode in on.

Im not understanding why would they call JC instead of the person in the picture. She would more then likely know whether or not any jury member was present. Guess Nurmi might be wanting to rub........elbows ( yeah that's it) with KatieDDJ. He is jealous Juan had a pretty lady next to his side. I feel bad for her being stuck in the middle of this. Hope TA family does not hold anything against her, though I doubt they would.

I hope Nancy Grace who is pro-victim thinks long and hard about keeping JC. She doesn't deserve to be on tv! Get Beth or Katie Nancy! Class up your show. I'm gonna write her.

JA is dying to turn around and stare at poor KW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member