trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Nurmi & Willmott actually color coordinate their looks before court?

HLN will have jean on a loop all darn day....she'll probably get a raise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HLN hasn't replayed what jenka actually said yet. The have reaired the JM video

It was a local news outlet. Not HLN, Katie walked in on it kind of inadvertently and thought she'd grab a photo op as she adores JM and has been championing for him since Day One. which of course is why they can't stand her and of course JA hates her cuz she IS beautiful inside and out. JA has been staring her down in court since Day One as well.

She is a beautiful girl, but why does JM need anyone championing him? He's done a great job since Day 1 of this trial--and before.

I guess my issue with all of this is that he's a man doing his job (exceptionally well) but some people seem to want to be close to him, so that they can share the gleam of his success.

I wish everyone would leave the prosecutor's team alone and let this trial proceed unimpeded.

I do agree, though... Katie is a beautiful girl.

NO that is katieDDJ who this was about. She can't post from the courtroom (nor can I). My heart is going out to her right now though...she is my good pal.

I wish I could buy you BOTH a drink tonight.

Jodi is looking different everyday? Today she looks like a Schizoid with her eyes darting around? :hills:

You may have been involved in several groups ALV but your opinion and experience is so biased toward the genders.

I hope JM just objects to everything for the rest of the day.

Juan has a little pep in his" lawyering" today. LOADS of objections. I think it's his own little FU to the DT! lolol

I would love for JM to be able to ask the expert "Are you aware of any documented injuries on the "abused"? How about on the "abuser"?

Now they've gone and made Juan mad... :furious:

Survivors, get real, the really abused one, didn't survive. He's dead laViolette.

She's very much pro Jodi, as she was very much pro Casey

She reports from the "defense" perspective while reporting. Reporting from the defense standpoint does not equate to pro Jodi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The minute I heard Jean C. last nite, I knew the DT would call her on the carpet today. What a stupid thing for her to say....it was totally unnecessary. Is she pro Jodi???

What happened? I still don't get what's going on!

Expert

I was given - not a lot - but I was given a box of documents to review

in re: JA

got more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics