trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the DT are colour coordinating with their witnesses too? Didn't they get the memo that everyone thinks this is weird?

This witness is speaking like she is at a 1970s women's retreat in some lodge somewhere. She is not qualified, not professional and boring as he**.
Jodi is about to show us her skanky dimple.
Ugh...

"One time, after group at the shelter we all went back to the retreat lodge..."

Sorry you guys. I can't help myself. I was there in the 1970s for this stuff the first time around and it's tickling my funny bone to have her dragging it all over a 2013 courtroom like it's still relevant or something.

interviewed JA for 8 hours day one and 6-7 hours with her the 2nd day.

I wish I knew Japanese or Chinese....I keep trying to read LAV's jacket.....

HLN will have jean on a loop all darn day....she'll probably get a raise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HLN will have this on a loop all through the Easter break. They inserted themself in the case. :furious:

I agree with everyone else, Beth Karas always keeps it classy and doesn't give an opinion no matter how much Nancy Grace tries to bully her into giving one.

I'm now over HLN.

after eight HOURS SHE CHANGED HER MIND???
aRIAS MUST HAVE HAD HER PUPPY DOG FACE ON THAT DAY

I guess that explains why Jodi keeps staring down Katie DDJ.. You would really think she'd have bigger problems to pay attention to.

She hates her because she is still obsessed with Travis and knows he would be enamored with KatieDDJ, she's beautiful AND intelligent which would be a direct threat to the devil spawn sitting in the 5 inch tall chair at the defense table

Jeez, *I* would be in bed with a migraine if I had to listen to ALV and JA's 13-hour conversation.......

ALV says she was sent a limited amount of paperwork for this case and then got more information later.

Did not immediately take the case.

ALV flew over and "went to jail" and spent 8 hours with her the first day and 6-7 hours the next day.

After that she decided to take the case.

Sidebar.

HLN hasn't replayed what jenka actually said yet. The have reaired the JM video

Give them a minute to edited it up... Add music... voice over...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let her explain Judge...I think she rues the day she ever signed up for this freakshow.

OH ? so she did speak with her..then I was under the impression she had not met in person with MJA

is the beautiful lady in red in court room katiecool lady? shes really pretty

Brought a survivor and a perpetrator into speak with Probation Officers . . . . did you notice they judged survivor more harshly - yes . . . harsher judgement to survivor . . LaViolette has spoken to many different groups with Social Service agencies . . . .numerous documentaries on the issue . . . survivors feel judged .. . . people wonder what they did to provoke it or why they stayed so long . . . ALV has seen it in her own practice.

WE HAVE FINALLY GOT THE FIRST QUESTION ABOUT JA AND THIS CASE!!!!!!!

She was asked to review a limited amount of paperwork . . . . she got more information later initially she was only given limited information . . . she flew over and she spent 8 hrs the first day and 6-7 hrs the second day in the jail . . . . she had decided to accept the case not because .. ..
objection
goes to credibility

approach

thank GOD she's finally getting to her talks with JA!!!!! it's about time.

now get those notes in so JM can destroy her about the *advertiser censored* being on TA's laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member