trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Nurmi,

You screwed up. You pissed JM off, and do you think he's just going to forget that? Good luck getting ALV off the stand without a few objections. :floorlaugh:

Have a nice day!

"And is this something in your own practice have you seen?" JW

Maybe the DT should spend more time preparing their questions for their own witnesses and less watching HLN and grasping at straws...

:moo:

Primarily because she has run willy nilly through the whole trial process attempting to stir the pot, create doubt, support the insane versions offered by the defense, and now her silly reporting has actually gotten her inserted into the case and she's on the stand trying to back away from the innuendo and insinuations she was spouting yesterday.....under the guise of journalism.
At least Jean C was honest when it counted. She can spew whatever she wants on TV and HLN; she's paid to grab ratings.

IMO

No, it's her. HLN put it on their front page this week. SHe did NOTHING WRONG. Neither did Juan. This is all posturing and letting a sociopath run the show. Shame on that a-hole

Thank you for clarifying that...My rapid heartbeat has still not settled down yet.

HLN is in a frenzy over this trial, no doubt from high ratings, but they need to tone it down.... a lot. They've gone way overboard. :twocents:

So...the DT thinks its a great strategy to get JM pissed off before his turn with this witness?

My gawd...these amateurs.

Is anyone else hearing a hint of "I've just about had it!" in the Judge's tone?

Jean was answering a question for an interview about a video that they showed her.She did nothing wrong,its not her fault Nurmi called her to the stand. and made a big deal out of nothing..
This is JMO-I understand there are people who dislike other people,but the name calling of others is a little much!!

She's very much pro Jodi, as she was very much pro Casey

Yes, but it's further proof the defense reads here. (Wish I had a smiley that sticks it's tongue out). Katie's picture was here, there and everywhere. I know they showed it on Dr. Drew. They just USED her as an example, and tried to make more trouble. I would be upset if I were her and am so darned GLAD KCL is going down there. I would go myself but am on the East Coast, so no help there.

i want to add a big *advertiser censored** YOU to Michael Kiefer for inaccurately reporting how Juan Martinez walks out those front doors regularly for photo ops. ONE TIME. F YOU!!!!

I have removed MK from my Twitter feed (he will be crushed, poor man) He is so biased :furious:
I add my own giant FU Michael Kiefer!

Now Willy trying to get the witness to say she accepted the case because.....she believed her, she was innocent????? Wow what a piece Willy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member