trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge has ruled for the court cost of the defence to be seen. Just now got text alert

Boundaries, LOL she was the one hopping fences and peeping in windows!!!

Something tells me the DT probably sharpied over those parts in the papers they gave her to read - I guarantee they didn't give her any evidence that Jodi is nuts so when Juan gets to her, she's gonna be told all kinds of things she didn't know before.

I don't believe for one second that anything happened at the Hughes house, also don't believe the oral sex when TA gave her the BOM, also don't believe the anal sex day of Baptism.
Hope a Mormon is on the jury...

I love how Nurmi has the back of his chair to Jodi...or..is this another ploy for a mistrial..it is funny as he!!.

awwww poor Jod...

whatever happened to "JUST SAY NO"

That's what experts are suppose to do - absolve the client so it is not them who should take responsibility for their actions, blame it on the other person at all costs.

So wrong...

I'm gonna be sick... this is spinning my head into a alternative reality.

Josie...opened with an immediate sidebar. Delayed court for several minutes. *advertiser censored* was nowhere to be found in courtroom. *advertiser censored* then appeared. Nurmi and Willmott tried to get JM in trouble for signing autographs and having a picture taken with a WSer. Jurors weren't present when DT was desperately grabbing at straws, trying to extend this case even further (i.e., wanted time to review video of JM's actions, etc.). Judge basically told them to eff off. Jinkasaurus called to stand to audition for another job and expand on Nurmi's ridiculous claim.

Something along those lines...

Thank you :seeya:

Hope juan tears them a new one.id be pizzed

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Such BS. Timid women don't go into sales (IMO) and don't make the confrontations that we've already heard about from Jodi. No shaking chihuahua here. Ridiculous

This just in!!!!!

Judge rules to allow defense costs, orders Arias costs released!!!!!

abc.15.com

Well, looks like this witness will be on the stand until my 50th bday (I'm 35 yrs old right now). It seems they are going through every single day of JA and Travis' relationship. We've heard all this ad-nauseum. :sleep:

It's scarey that a woman of her background can be suckered into believing Jodi's BS lies...her credibility is now shot to hell. When she googles herself after her testimony I think she will see how stupid she sounded in light of all the "facts" of this case.

ALV claims JA, watching her mom stick by her dad, makes her highly value loyalty. Next breath she describes Jodi dropping Daryl and their 4 yr. relationship like a hot potato six days after meeting TA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member