trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds too overly rehearsed if you ask my opinion. Go ahead, ask me....:great:

Yesterday Jean Cesaraz or however you spelled it, said on the air that Juan Martinez being outside taking pictures and signing autographs wasn't good because the jury could see it,
The D called Jean to the stand to ask her what she saw...
She saw nothing, they showed her a picture of Katie Wick and Juan and that was the end of that.
Jean says she didn't see a juror see Juan Martinez...
Hope that made sense... :)

Thankyou!

I don't understand why this witness gets to answer these questions as if stating facts. Why doesn't each answer have to be prefaced with "Jodi told me"

And why isn't that hearsay, anyway?

OMG. What vulnerability after coming out of the 4 year relationship? She dropped that guy like a bad habit, like yesterday's news. If anyone were vulnerable, it was him, he sounded like he was still in love with her.

That doesn't include all of the hours spent reviewing that "plethora" of information she was referring too, meeting with attorneys ... etc. etc.:banghead:

Eggs-actly! (Expert witnessing is a cottage industry.):rocker:

Well, he didn't SEND them, he called them and asked if they would visit her. Introduction style.

How many men would walk into another's mans house with a women he hardly knew and have any kind of sex
Let alone anal sex
Didn't happen

I say Travis was vulnerable...to a SOCIOPATH. Does ALV have experience dealing with abuse by a sociopath????

What if Travis really was a virgin? Didn't the expert say something about an inexperienced person in a sexual relationship being on the lower end of power? What does she have to say about a women who is very sexually experienced exploiting a sexually inexperienced man in order to latch onto him? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

I don't believe for one second that anything happened at the Hughes house, also don't believe the oral sex when TA gave her the BOM, also don't believe the anal sex day of Baptism.
Hope a Mormon is on the jury...

BBM - I totally agree. If anything, Jodi probably tried to sneek into the room Travis was in and he turned her down.

IMO, JC perceives a threat to her job from the beautiful KatieDDJ.

Ah ha!!! Yes a caller on Dr Drew said HIRE HER last night live on the show. Dr Drew smiled.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Have a great day and wonderful Easter all!! I can't stomach listening to yet another person testify to Jodi's story like it is some how the gospel truth.

"Fluid" boundaries-- a creative way to describe a loose woman!

how can this expert testify to any of this. Wouldn't it be consider heresay since she wasn't there. Was she a witness to any of this? Nope.

I can't believe what I'm listening to.

MOO

Mel

I thought I would make it through this testimony, but I don't know. I am FURIOUS that these professionals are trying to make JA into some kind of docile, vulnerable creature. RIDICULOUSNESS! She LIES...about EVERYTHING! :furious:

yes this is so disgusting. we know what jodi is - we know she's assertive and nasty and aggressive-!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member