trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis SNEAKS into her room? AYFKM? The story she said is he said he would meet her after everyone went to bed. There was no sneaking -- especially by TA.

I think that would be MUTUAL sneaking, if the point was to do so after everone is asleep MOO

Ok ill ask a third time...
What did I miss at the start of court???? Why was katie wick upset?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The DT brought up a picture of Katie with Juan outside of court. They also brought up Jean saying on HLN that "a juror has seen the prosecutor taking pictures". Juan said what happens outside of court is not misconduct. The DT called Jean to testify. She said she did NOT say that, she simply said that she was concerned about a juror seeing that outside of court, not that a juror had in fact seen it. The judge called a sidebar and then called the jury as if nothing had happened.

Hope that helps.

I thought Jodi first had sex after baptism, not during a visit to The Hughes. Am I wrong?

BBM

If members of this forum are posting stuff that is against the TOS, report it and a mod will take care of it. Other than that, people are free to post their emotional reactions within the bounds of the TOS. They don't have to stop.

i never told anyone they had to stop anything. you quoted me so you ought to know that.

PASA...is Katie DDJ in that group photo in the observer's thread?

I've wondered who everyone is in that photo.

Yes, she's in some of them. She's our friend and goes to HH with us.

I want to clarify that HH doesn't mean alcohol necessarily. Some people have soft drinks. :)

:lol: She just said Jodi wasn't very assertive! Unreal.

JA is not assertive, that's why she ended the relationship with DB within a week of meeting TA, yep, don't think so,..

Are we testing ALV's memory of Jodis story??? Really?

We know all of this. The jury knows all of this.

Forgive my expression but Jesus H and a bucket of chicken!!!!

What a crock of kitty poop - she was afraid of it going to fast? She was sure willing and able to offer herself up sexually in any way any how any place - that's her on the fast track not Travis.

What a shame that TRAVIS is not here to speak for himself!

At the beginning of her testimony I thought this witness was tolerable. Now, however, that isn't the case. There is nothing that held Jodi in the relationship after the first uncomfortable oral episode...she chose it and this woman is insinuating that TA had some kind of hold on JA. UGH!

Out of sheer frustration once, my mother yelled at me: will you PLEASE shut up!!! and pushed me in the direction of my bedroom.

I haven't killed anyone.

Its amazing you haven't gone all OJ or Jodi on people. :floorlaugh:

I am going to have to turn this off. These <mod snip> "experts" trigger me something awful.

This woman has absolutely NO business being in her chosen career if she can't discern when she's being lied to by a psychopath.

Ms. Laviolette, SHAME ON YOU!

LV's interpretation is by the book. Wow, she is so common, No critical thinking, it's all so predictable. Certainly no look at differential diagnoses. Why is she considered fabulous in her field?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee