trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch the report by Jean C., yesterday, about JM giving autographs? She claims to have seen a juror watching JM giving autographs, having his picture taken, talking to admirers, etc. Supposedly, there are benches in the area where this happens and this juror is out there, a lot. IMO, she has managed to insert herself into this case and is working hard to get Jodi a mistrial. Said it is horrible for a juror to witness such wrongdoing by JM....I hope and pray that Travis' family and friends steer clear of her and never, ever say anything that she can and will twist around to help Jodi. :furious:

I bet there is a hearing about this and said juror is dismissed, at the least. Mistrial? Maybe...

H! :seeya: I actually heard that differently.. Jean said a juror has been known to sit on a bench in that general area of where people were approaching Juan for autographs. She didn't say a juror actually saw this.

Just waiting for Nurmi's chair to succumb and break when he leans back violently.

OMG he's wanting to call Jinkasaurus? So slimy! You get them JM!

Obviously JA was late because she was looking for her red sweater.

Agreed. The groupie sideshow is unnerving! And this is not entertainment.

Exactly! This is not a reality show, this is real life!!! This fact seems to be getting lost in all these dumb HLN shows, and articles. Rockstar status? How about a great man just doing his job?

There are people who are outside the courthouse not for Justice for Travis, but to get a picture of the guy thats plastered all over the TV day in and day out. #celebritystatus apparently!

I totally agree! And now we see why! Nurmi claiming mis-conduct.

I really wish all the groupies would just knock it off already! :banghead:

Nurmi wants to do what? Call Jean C to the stand?

OMG...I've heard it all now

are you kidding me? they are giving him crap for people wanting pics with him?? WTF.

Im officially OVER this case. I VERY MUCH SO dislike the DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus