trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt her parents ever beat her, and she probably stole the 'wooden spoon story' from Kate Gosselin article last year that Kate allegedly beat kids with WOODEN SPOON that she kept in her PURSE that left WELTS... sound familiar?! lol.

Isn't this just a repeat of what JA says??? There is no proof of any of this. This is just what she tells.

My Daddy said mean things to me. My grades were never good enough (why a 98, why not a 100). I graduated college Phi Beta Kappa and magna *advertiser censored* laude. Then I went to law school and became a lawyer. I haven't killed anyone.

I can't believe this expert doesn't recognize a fantasy when she hears one.

Several people gave explanations so you are not being ignored, just go back a page or two and you'll see! Not being rude, the thread is moving kind of fast so you probably just missed it.

Ive been back at where I posted and I seen nothing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

:floorlaugh: So this ALV was conned by JA? What a surprise!!! :floorlaugh:

Just goes to show you that anyone can have alphabet soup after their names, 50 years of experience in anything, be considered "expert" in any/everything, and still be scammed by manipulative narcisisstic psychopath!!!

Education does not instill one of the most fundamental assets - common sense.

Oh btw, nice try DT trying to get a mistrial. Desperate much? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This is such a load of absolute nonsense. This woman should not be licensed if she believes and is pushing this garbage.

WAIT TRAVIS WAS THERE ALL NIGHT ? THOUGHT HE SHOWED UP "Late"

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

What about men who are abused when he has the financial power? God, I don't think it's a simple as person with money / status = power in the relationship!

Oh lawd. JW has adopted KN "At this point ant time".......BLERG!

Yep, I don't care what she says, it's a conflict of interest when she's assessing a person for a DP murder case!

It's basically TREATING the person!! I don't care what they say either. If you're trying to help them, then you're no longer an evaluator. You're a therapist.

Maybe if Jean Casarez of HLN and all the other Media Talking Heads would STOP creeping on every single thing that is going on in this trial there wouldn't be such a onslaught of stupidity to this case. Jean is always running her mouth and speculating about things she knows NOTHING about. My god people, enough is enough, people need to just BACK off and stop crushing this trial with gawkers and let Mr. Martinez DO HIS JOB for Travis and his family. OUR emotions mean NOTHING and are NOTHING compared to what this family is going through.

Sounds like ALV is going to go through every day, every hour, every minute of Jodi's relationship with Travis. The jury will be bored to tears - or worse. This testimony could go on for days.....

so she left her BF of 4 years for TA a week after meeting him. but she felt 'uncomfortable' when TA kissed her.

who's buying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member