trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of sheer frustration once, my mother yelled at me: will you PLEASE shut up!!! and pushed me in the direction of my bedroom.

I haven't killed anyone.

Ok ill ask a third time...
What did I miss at the start of court???? Why was katie wick upset?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No, Nurmi requested a hearing this a.m. professing prosecutorial misconduct, based on JM's having his pic taken and people saying how awesome he is.

He said Jean Casares, from HLN saw inappropriate conduct from JM, which turned out to be completely false.

The judge ripped up the motion.

According to LVL, women are infants, without agency, vulnerable in a world of male domination. She's whacked.

You know, the only one we have claiming the first oral sex encounter is JA herself. Wonder if her journal supports this.

Boundaries, LOL she was the one hopping fences and peeping in windows!!!

Vulnerable? How about wanting to latch onto Travis? That happens all the time, too.
When I was younger, and single I was in the same situation and sometimes I gave in, sometimes I didn't. I never killed anyone though.

I say Travis was vulnerable...to a SOCIOPATH. Does ALV have experience dealing with abuse by a sociopath????

I thought I would make it through this testimony, but I don't know. I am FURIOUS that these professionals are trying to make JA into some kind of docile, vulnerable creature. RIDICULOUSNESS! She LIES...about EVERYTHING! :furious:

Josie, Nurmi had a motion before the judge claiming that Juan was outside the courthouse being famous, signing autographs and that a juror saw him.

Jean C. (HLN) was in court and called as a witness but she said she didn't see the incident, didn't see a juror outside. She just watched the video of Juan (with Kate) taking a picture and commented how bad that would be IF a juror saw that.

Juan asked did she see in person or watch a video that showed Juan ever going out the front door at any other time. She said no.

Don't know what the judge ruled on that.

Oh my god grasping at straws much?

Juan must be pizzed!

I swear JA is drawing JM?..why is she looking at him so much?

Psycho-babble!!! We've heard the story over and over, ad nauseum. I'm afraid ALV is not only padding her resume, she is padding her bank account! I lost track after 42 hours of interviews, research, etc.

Ok ill ask a third time...
What did I miss at the start of court???? Why was katie wick upset?

Josie...opened with an immediate sidebar. Delayed court for several minutes. <mod snip> was nowhere to be found in courtroom. <mod snip> then appeared. Nurmi and Willmott tried to get JM in trouble for signing autographs and having a picture taken with a WSer. Jurors weren't present when DT was desperately grabbing at straws, trying to extend this case even further (i.e., wanted time to review video of JM's actions, etc.). Judge basically told them to eff off. Jinkasaurus called to stand to audition for another job and expand on Nurmi's ridiculous claim.

Something along those lines...

So Jodi can tell DB "no", but cannot tell Travis, "no"..???

426437_504033522966363_1246194910_n.jpg

Katie Wick and JM. Not Jean Casares, HLN TH, who testified today.

Beautiful woman!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I guess that ALV doesn't know how much Jodi enjoyed sex. JA lied, lied, lied to ALV just like she's lied to eveyone else. ALV was duped and probably doesn't realize it. Juan will set her straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel