trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lived my whole life not at all far from Valley Forge Park. I used to walk there a lot with my dog. Once the weather gets nice again I'll have to take my current pooch there though he prefers the smaller closer park we go to all the time with the river.

My first real boyfriend cheated on me. EVERYONE knew it but me. I didn't find out until he actually brought the girl to the house we were living in together with a couple of other roommates at the time... he didn't tell her about me either. I was sooooooo humiliated not only to find out he'd been cheating on me for months but that everyone knew it and I had to act politely to that girl. Looking back though I feel sorry for her as well since she was pretty much in the same humilitating place that I was since all the time she was seeing him she knew nothing at all about me. Once I finally found out his/our friends just couldn't wait to give me all the embarrassing dirt that was going on that I had been totally oblivious to which only served to make me feel like the world's biggest fool, and I swear they finally decided to tell me all this stuf because they were gloating over it. I also lost my whole circle of friends because they were all also his friends and they'd obviously decided to stick with him. I felt so totally betrayed not just by him but everyone I knew, and there was nothing I could do but slink away alone in total shame.

Ever since I've only ever had one serious boyfriend, and that one also cheated on me, and as soon as I found out I dumped him and he spent years stalking me. After that one, I've only ever casually dated. Both of those experiences really made me have huge trust issues with men but also made me realize I prefer my own company and that of real friends anyway.

Yeah, that kind of abuse IS abuse and it CAN effect how you deal with relationships in the future. Anymore I kind of think of men like kleenex... useful, expendable and disposable. I have a lot of male friends (much more than women friends) but I don't think I ever want to do the relationship thing again.

(((((((hugs)))))))))

Don't give up. There are some really nice people out there. Maybe someone special looking for you!

I think Juan's rebuttal will be at least as long as his CIC, so maybe it will depend on who does the cross. Man, what a choice, but at least Willmott seems to go a little faster.
I too, hope we're done by the end of April.

I may be wrong but I don't think so! Normally rebuttals do not last that long. Bad example but the rebuttal in the KC trial lasted a couple of days. JM does have a lot to cover but I don't think he'll take weeks and weeks.

Peeps, I'm gonna head off to bed now, and hopefully take a break from this over the long weekend.

For those who celebrate Easter, have a Happy Easter.

Special prayers for Rosemary and her son.

Sweet dreams, all.

:tyou::tyou::tyou:

And all of these so-called facts or assertions are Jodie's side of the story.... too bad Travis is not here to clear up the fog. Jodie was the abuser, the stalker and the murderer.

Yes. Miss Alyce is doing couples therapy based on one half of an ex couple who killed her ex and has lied "to everybody". She bases her conclusions on the lying killer's words and journals then adds in parts of some sketchy emails taken out of context.

Then I guess TA's family should be wearing those in addition to their Justice for Travis ribbons since CLEARLY TA was the domestic abuse victim in this case. JA's family wearing DV ribbons...smh!!!

All that time and money just wasted. Nurmi and JW have milked this cash cow long enough. Their case could of been put on much faster and with less redundancy. How much did it help by going over the same thing?

The sex was just sex between two people, but Nurmi thinking more was better in going over it ad nauseam ( Definition of AD NAUSEAM to a sickening or excessive degree) till it was just a grating noise coming out of his mouth.

And JW going over the same ground trying to make DS not sound like a little pompous gasbag, made many sit up and ask how much is this crap costing us? Then you pull out a marriage and family counselor to try to validate Jodi's lies. How many children could that money of fed? Or bought clothes or meds? filled potholes, built a pantry for low income families, helped the homeless or funded a shelter for abused men and women.

I hope every dollar that the defense spends on themselves bites them on the *advertiser censored*. And that include DS and AVL. They should be ashamed. They've abused the system the worst.

:yesss:

Your previous post said 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 4 boys have been molested. Now you say 1 in 6 boys and 1 in 4 boys.... Which is it?
Are you Dr Samuels in disguise? I don't believe either stat...

And then you quote a range of 6-59 percent have experienced sexual abuse... That really narrows it down... and I won't even go into your South African numbers given the socioeconomic condition of the country.

If your post is to bolster Arias' claim of being a battered woman, where is the proof?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
I'm saying that as a strategy to find a sympathetic juror it is statistically likely to work. That is provided you can plant the seed that Jodi was molested or abused. Survivors know that a dad threatening a 2nd grader and making suggestive comments about his daughter's body are big ol' red flags. Hit a nerve with just ONE and BINGO.

I have said that myself on prior threads regarding the Hughes. I agree with you on an agenda. I know I am in the minority here!

AGENDA for sure, does anyone have the Flores interview where Chris Hughes states he could see Travis getting mad and violent?

TIA

[ Snipped ] Ever since I've only ever had one serious boyfriend, and that one also cheated on me, and as soon as I found out I dumped him and he spent years stalking me. After that one, I've only ever casually dated. Both of those experiences really made me have huge trust issues with men but also made me realize I prefer my own company and that of real friends anyway.

Yeah, that kind of abuse IS abuse and it CAN effect how you deal with relationships in the future. Anymore I kind of think of men like kleenex... useful, expendable and disposable. I have a lot of male friends (much more than women friends) but I don't think I ever want to do the relationship thing again.

(BBM) and he spent years stalking me. Yes, that "stalking " part is abuse...sounds like someone who is currently on trial in Arizona.

I have said that myself on prior threads regarding the Hughes. I agree with you on an agenda. I know I am in the minority here!

Could you elaborate on the Hughes? I don't know too much about them. TIA!

I don't know. Hopefully someone will chime in that knows.

we have had several AZ high profile cases....only one that I recall making national news. It went Life...but whether with or without parole I no longer remember. ...no sequestering. I can't remember AZ sequestering juries..we're rather laid back in case anyone didn't know :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think she knows exactly what she's doing and totally believes it's the right thing to do. I think she's aware that her opinion is very unpopular based on her comment that first day about hoping her practice was still there, and is doing this in spite of it. If she'd changed her tune and the defense was forced not to call her, that would be no skin off her nose.

I totally agree. She knows what she's doing and has made her decision to do so. This woman likes being the "underdog" and fights for her "rights" in being so...She's made a career of it. It's right up her alley to do exactly what she's doing. Without question, she knows what she's doing and why she's doing it.

Maybe she killed someone and got away with it and wants to pay it forward?

Hahaha. Just kidding of course...

I don't even want to understand her motivations. I prefer being me.

moo

The email jodi refers to her testimony that she is upset with TA for not giving her editing credit regarding his book. Does anyone have a linK or screen print?

Here's a couple. I haven't tried to figure out if the third one belongs with the others, but it looks completely different so I suspect it may not.

None of this makes sense to me. Who cares about their sex life (if it's even true.) Who believes all her lies?

Bottom line: Travis was murdered by this monster. He was HURT, he was SCARED, he SUFFERED, he's DEAD!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

END OF STORY!!

Tell me what makes you think she didn't go over her testimony with the DT? I'm curious.

I can't wait for today's testimony to hit YouTube!
JW was TOTALLY leading the witness!!
AVL: Ms Arias gave Mr Alexander oral sex in a parking lot.
JW: Was that in a car?
AVL: UH oh yes,yes, they were in a car....

(or something like that):cheers:

Good job gals!

sheesh!

:moo:

You are such a square peg. I totally dig that about you. I keep thinking in my head... With friends like that ... who needs enemies.....

Today pissed me the **** off. HOWEVER ... Context is everything. :banghead:

Yes. Exactly. Context is everything.

One of the qualities I notice about these celebrity experts, especially "pioneers" in their field, is that they are not used to being challenged. Their word is taken as fact by everyone, "she wrote the book," you might say.

This lack of peers to challenge and general surrounding of yes-people and "help us learn" foreign countries, means a theory that has gone wild and unchecked, like kudzo. Originally of benefit, preventing erosion and so forth, left to itself it consumes territory and chokes out native species.

Consequently, when Juan Martinez points out that her analysis of Jodi Arias as having been abused should be thrown out because there is no way she can make such a determination without an equal consideration given to the other intimate partner.

Relying on JA's lies for the basis of a conclusion will be her downfall, just as it was Samuel's. And giving her a book because jail is BORING? Well, doesn't that show that she "cares" for Jodi Arias?

I think any expert that regularly testifies in court is probably pretty used to being challenged. I will bet that when the state's paid witnesses hit the stsnd, they will be questioned, too. Of course, in this case, it'll tkae fooooorrrreeevvveeeerrrrrr. Nurmi is just a tad slooooow. :facepalm:

And Ashley committed suicide a few months later. She shot herself in the head. At a downward angle. No stippling.

I don't think Dustin was questioned in her death. Case closed.

Nothing weird there. :rolleyes:

For realz??? OMG

Are there any articles available?

I know he wasn't a saint, but my point was there's not proof he cheated on Jodi. Jodi herself says that they were not in a committed relationship while they continued to have sex.

My fave passtime as of right now is talking s6!t behind Jodi's back so I can't disparage anyone for that ;)

Where did I say he cheated on Jodi? Nowhere. I said he did treat her rather badly by using her for sex and than saying cruel things about her behind her back. He also treated his ex badly by trying to convince her to marry him when she had no clue that at the same time he was having sex with Jodi. Any guy that is talking marriage to one woman while secretly schtuping another on the side that she doesn't know about is a jerk. I NEVER once said he cheated on Jodi. NEVER.

As for a committed relationship, I don't think that Travis and Jodi ever had any such thing, and that only existed in Jodi's own mind even after he told her publically and more than once that she was not his girlfriend - she still imagined that she was and attempted to force him to be committed to her through sex. That's how Jodi and women like her work - they use sex to both capture and keep a man, but sex alone does not make a relationship. They never get it that sex is not the golden key to any man's heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics