trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true; anything is possible with her. It just seems a stretch to me that in April when the BMW blow up thing happened and it was towed to a place to fix it in AZ that she would have thought to take a license plate with her for future use.
Do we know where the BMW went after being fixed ? Arias was supposedly paying for it ...

I've noticed that she has had a specific 'no way that happened' look in three instances while answering jury questions.

1. When asked whether she was jealous about the Cancun trip.
2. When asked how the casing landed on blood if the gun shot was first.
3. When asked about the gas cans...she says she returned the third one.

Also about hitting/kicking her mother. That wasnt a juror's question, though.

ewwwwwwwwwwww. gross

Ok, true, so can we just photoshop one to give to the media so JM can say that a juror might have seen the defense too and this whole misconduct stunt will go away....I still don't see why it matters as long as he is not talking about the case; defense is just jealous

Hmmmm maybe we could flood the courthouse with JM look alikes getting their pictures taken with people.

These people are not sequestered and can see magazine covers at the checkout when they buy groceries

Within an hour of testimony ending Thursday, the juror who has been seen in the past outside the courthouse after trial sat eating ice cream on a bench near a group of spectators who were waiting for the prosecutor.

Martinez chose to take a different exit Thursday afternoon and avoided the scene.

Is this juror serious? Right after the judge questioned them?

Read more: Allegations of misconduct sidetrack Arias trial - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...ce-expert-testifies-arias-trial#ixzz2Ox1QetJ9
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

Reading through a bunch of twitter stuff and found this timeline. I says it all. Nurmi wants to withdraw purportedly because he is leaving public defender's office - Jodi wants to represent herself for the hearing re: forged pedophile letters. Judge makes Nurmi and partner stay on in a advisory role - Jodi represents herself in hearing, motion to admit forged letters denied - they are withdrawn. Jodi then files a motion to be represented AGAIN by counsel - namely Nurmi.

This SCREAMS that Nurmi knew Jodi was perpetrating a fraud upon the court and refused to participate. That's my take anyways.

Actually, Nurmi DID leave the public defender's office. He wanted to go into private practice and the judge denied his motion to leave. He is now being paid by the State the contracted rate of $200 (or $250, can't recall) instead of the salary which was being paid to him when he worked for the PDO.

Just a couple of random thoughts...
Has anyone, defense or prosecution, produced any woman who has claimed to have sex with Travis? I would think with all the investigation and all the people they have turned up that if there were women out there who had been with him they would have found them. I really don't know. I just recall seeing women saying that he never pressured them, although he may have expressed the desire.
Also, I have been driving for nearly 40 years (I know, old as dirt) and being driven in cars even longer. Not once, in all the years I have been on the road, in all the states I have been on the road in, do I recall one time seeing a license plate that was upside down. And that would definitely be something I would have noticed since it isn't a common thing at all. There is no way that JA's car having an upside down license plate was a coincidence. It was part of her plan in some way.

I will never understand WHY a jury is NOT allowed to see ALL the evidence and just some?
Who has insight on this foggy situation?

They can see all of the admissible/admitted evidence. Not sure what you mean exactly, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni