trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #112

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus she lived in AZ for awhile. She probably had AZ tags on her own car too.
THere's the 2 license plates she would need, if indeed AZ does require front and back tags.
IIRC, CA requires front and back tags, AZ only back ...

It's really bothering me that the DA has made it sound like JA and TA were together for so long. According to JA, they were "official" for 5 months. That's not a long time at all. I am now thinking that this is part of her lie as well. I'm not sure that they were ever even exclusive/"official". I think it's what she wanted but not what they had...

She had the rental with CA tags. Enough said for motive right there.

I think she removed the front plate and flipped the back plate when she she awoke from her alternative reality fognesia.

Then, alas, she gets pulled over in Nevada or Utah. All part of her plan...

She had blood-like stains in the rental car on the passenger seat and back seats. I don't think she wanted to get stopped at any time. I think the flipped plate was a mistake. It appears she tried to clean up the blood stains but only deluded them enough to look like koolaid by the time she got to SLC. I think she returned home instead of turning the car straight into the rental agency because she still had to clean up those stains.

Instead of buying suntan spray she should have purchased upholstery cleaner at Walmart. Guess she didn't plan on getting blood on her. jmo

Well I can tell you how this fellow is looking at Ms. LaViolette and Ms. Jodi - only I can't say it here because it would definitely result in a lengthy time out and I so need to vent.

Let me put t this way, I like giving my wife flowers at unusual times just out of the blue. Now I figure that must be or could be considered abuse because I hold the flower power. :furious:

Boy, my heart goes out to Mrs. RC. The things you put her though. It's just not right.

Here's the problem I have with ALV. Let's say you & the Mrs. have an argument.

If you shout at her, you're abusive.
If you call her names, you're abusive.
If you walk away so you can calm down (and avoid the two above), you're withholding love and you're abusive.

Apparently the only thing you CAN do is never get angry and never get in an argument. Which is great if you're not human, but generally speaking, most of us humans marry humans.

I don't think she's smart enough to take tags off and on. Maybe she borrowed a screwdriver from DB or MM also.

Plus she lived in AZ for awhile. She probably had AZ tags on her own car too.
THere's the 2 license plates she would need, if indeed AZ does require front and back tags.

Not only did he not pay for lunch, he argued w the waitress over his bill for a drink he claimed he didn't order. He kept reorienting himself around this large table and every time he was in earshot I turned my back and ignored him and talked to the person next to me. He literally followed us out of the courthouse and tagged along to the restaurant. Weird but not the first time this has happened. But the last. As I told the much younger Katie "just because someone wants something from you does not mean you have to give it".

I drove down yesterday specifically to see Katie and how she was doing and these other ladies had attached themself to her tagging along. One turned to me and asked "now who are the Hughes?". I turned to Katie and said "these wowen are not coming with us to lunch" then took care of it. My opinion is if you d invited yourself better be prepared to be uninvited. No more playing at this stage...I don't care if I'm perceived as impolite. To me tagging along and horning inis what's rude so I'm flexing my boundaries muscle

:clap:
LOL
"No, no no, there's no guessing here now...nuh uh"
Juan Martinez

Well I can tell you how this fellow is looking at Ms. LaViolette and Ms. Jodi - only I can't say it here because it would definitely result in a lengthy time out and I so need to vent.

Let me put t this way, I like giving my wife flowers at unusual times just out of the blue. Now I figure that must be or could be considered abuse because I hold the flower power. :furious:

You are my kind of guy Charlie!

If my hubby holds the flower power... then yahoo...because he gives me flowers for no occasion or when spring is coming on he stops and gets me new plants for my flower gardens.

AVL could make anyone's relationship appear abusive. Well she could make any female a victim and any male into an abuser. That's the way she seems to roll.

Doesn't mean she didn't have the AZ license plate in her possession ...

So true; anything is possible with her. It just seems a stretch to me that in April when the BMW blow up thing happened and it was towed to a place to fix it in AZ that she would have thought to take a license plate with her for future use.

It doesn't matter what she's says afterwards, especially since TA is not here to either support or deny her claim. IMO) unless she prefaces the conversation by verbally stating "this call is being recorded', she violated the law.

I agree with you and I was being pretty well tongue in cheek in my response, sorry. :blushing: I just don't think Jodi gives a hoot about what laws she abuses or breaks. Given the magnitude of this case, I doubt this is a serious issue for the lawyers as she has clearly violated several others to include perjury.

You are my kind of guy Charlie!

If my hubby holds the flower power... then yahoo...because he gives me flowers for no occasion or when spring is coming on he stops and gets me new plants for my flower gardens.

AVL could make anyone's relationship appear abusive. Well she could make any female a victim and any male into an abuser. That's the way she seems to roll.

AVL would claim your husband was trying to manipulate you by giving flowers or he was apologizing for some huge act of abuse so he could lure you back in to the cycle of violence!

It's really bothering me that the DA has made it sound like JA and TA were together for so long. According to JA, they were "official" for 5 months. That's not a long time at all. I am now thinking that this is part of her lie as well. I'm not sure that they were ever even exclusive/"official". I think it's what she wanted but not what they had...

I agree. Thinking back, why should we even believe they were ever official? Maybe he started using her for sex almost immediately?

I thinks he was probably attracted to her initially but quickly became acutely aware of the nasty crazy lying under the surface.

Yeah, and she lived at Travis' house for months. She exaggerates everything, embellishes, acts like she is the only one that knows what is going with Travis.

An 18 page letter to his family after she killed him? I wish JM would have explained the significance of TWENTY white irises to the jury. I was looking up what flowers meant, something about Iris meaning Goddess of something. Geez, remember in the phone call, Travis you made feel like a Goddess. Plus the babies' names....all from Taxi Driver...right down to the prostitute being named Iris...used by "Travis". http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/hinckley/taxidriver.htm The only name not used is Meghan.

Jodi is evil.

Me too PP. For all we know, they were only "Official" "Girlfriend Boyfriend" "Exclusive" in Jodi's head/mind only.

Boy, my heart goes out to Mrs. RC. The things you put her though. It's just not right.

Here's the problem I have with ALV. Let's say you & the Mrs. have an argument.

If you shout at her, you're abusive.
If you call her names, you're abusive.
If you walk away so you can calm down (and avoid the two above), you're withholding love and you're abusive.

Apparently the only thing you CAN do is never get angry and never get in an argument. Which is great if you're not human, but generally speaking, most of us humans marry humans.

Was Mrs. RC abusive when she locked me in the tack room ? I think so :D

I agree with you - most of us are just plain human.

AVL would claim your husband was trying to manipulate you by giving flowers or he was apologizing for some huge act of abuse so he could lure you back in to the cycle of violence!

:floorlaugh: She wouldn't be able to sell that story any more than she is going to be able to sell that JA was abused and Travis was the culprit!:floorlaugh:

She was in California and he was in Arizona. That is not official when you start dating. Official to Jodi is exclusive. I don't think they knew each other long enough for Travis to consider official. It appears he liked to do some casual dating for awhile with the women he did go out with. That is very normal. Jodi clearly interprets having sex as exclusive. While I know they had sex I do not think it was as often and as fast as Jodi claims. If he was a totally different person with most of his dates than he was with Jodi, I'd say the difference was with Jodi and her ability to talk Travis into something he was clearly ready for but was in moral conflict with. I do not think he was ashamed of her because of the way he speaks of her on the tape but he was ashamed of the way he was behaving with her. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member