trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sensitive to moon cycles, and season changes....Goddess help us all when they coiincide lol....

I feel it. There's something else though. My ears are ringing...that usually only happens before a big earthquake for me. Hmmmm....sorry for ot!!!

(Pssst....I heard that Segue chick was nuts....not like a jodi kinda nuts though! :))

Me too. Monthly cycles and all that. The moon has an incredible pull over me emotionally as well. There are certain foods that I intuitively crave during the full moon (milk, sweet creamy foods etc). It's a fascinating subject!

i know, i know, and i totally disagree, i see it as just retroactive projection, you wouldn't be saying that if you didn't know he was killed.

but it's futile to argue it, so peace to you. :)

But if she didn't display her weapons at that point then she did moments later so it's not really a stretch to think he looks terrified in that photo.

It bugs me to no end that we will never know but we know enough for her to rot on death row. That brings me a little satisfaction.

I think the only IS employee left is Beth since Jean already testified. I find that most attorneys who deal in high profile cases end up with big heads. To put them in the same category as rock stars is a joke.

IMO

I think Juan probably was just trying to be polite and accmodate the people. He probably didnt even think it could jeapordize the case. I am sure he wont do it again.

IMO
I was upset with Ashton during the CA trial and especially after when he went on TV shows. Long before the verdict, I was screaming at the TV telling him and his partner that they were throwing way too many details at the jury. It was beyond ridiculous with all the days of technical science testimony. They are quick to forget that a jury wants things short + sweet. It took the CA jury a very short time to deliberate. It was not like they were going to go back and review days and days of all that detailed forensic analysis.

:what:
Maybe you need to refresh your reading comprehension skills... a claim about a unicorn cannot be disproven, and therefore it would be an unscientific "theory".

My comprehension skills are more than adequate. AV provided references for her assertions and noted that there was no evidence to the contrary. In fact, she went further and claimed that any studies on the issue of the costs of violence would show a higher figure for male on female violence

You implied that by pointing out the lack of contrary information, she was employing the argument from ignorance (which you labeled as falsifiability). The argument from ignorance is not the same as the concept of falsifiability, to which her references could, in fact, be subjected.

Her use of the phrase "There is no research that can say..." does not indicate that no such research has been attempted. Instead it is claiming that any study examining this issue of the cost of violence for females against males would show that the costs were much lower than the cost of violence of males against females. This is true whether such studies already exist or would be performed in the future, She is basing that conclusion on a very large body of work.

Please note that SHE MAY BE WRONG, but when she makes that claim, the concept of falsifiability does not come into play.

Only in the face shot, sitting down, I do see disbelief/shock. I think in that moment he knew something was up. And that was Jodie's fav picture. MOO.

I had a shower just like that. No grown man is going to voluntarily sit in such a crammed space. Even if Travis thought sitting in the shower would be relaxing (without water running it's very strange) he wouldn't do it around Arias.

She pulled out the gun (and perhaps the knife) and ordered him to sit down. What an evil specimen.

But if she didn't display her weapons at that point then she did moments later so it's not really a stretch to think he looks terrified in that photo.

It bugs me to no end that we will never know but we know enough for her to rot on death row. That brings me a little satisfaction.

Didn't she say something about a sweater? Was she the one wearing a sweater? Like a Ninja sweater?

i know, i know, and i totally disagree, i see it as just retroactive projection, you wouldn't be saying that if you didn't know he was killed.

but it's futile to argue it, so peace to you. :)

:toastred: But I did take the test. I scored really high in facial expression reading. The internet told me so. hehe

Didn't she say something about a sweater? Was she the one wearing a sweater? Like a Ninja sweater?

Yeah, she threw a bombshell about Travis grabbing her sweater or something like that. I think its possible she went to the car to fake leaving and came back dressed up in disguise with a hoodie sweater type thing.

Some parts of her Ninja story ring true, but she was the ninja. LOL

I had a shower just like that. No grown man is going to voluntarily sit in such a crammed space. Even if Travis thought sitting in the shower would be relaxing (without water running it's very strange) he wouldn't do it around Arias.

She pulled out the gun (and perhaps the knife) and ordered him to sit down. What an evil specimen.

I agree. It is a hard thing to fathom such evil. I feel for that family every day and hope when this trial's behind them, they can find peace. Of course I know, whatever the outcome, the legal fight won't be over. Just crazy.

IMO

I think Juan probably was just trying to be polite and accmodate the people. He probably didnt even think it could jeapordize the case. I am sure he wont do it again.

IMO
I was upset with Ashton during the CA trial and especially after when he went on TV shows. Long before the verdict, I was screaming at the TV telling him and his partner that they were throwing way too many details at the jury. It was beyond ridiculous with all the days of technical science testimony. They are quick to forget that a jury wants things short + sweet. It took the CA jury a very short time to deliberate. It was not like they were going to go back and review days and days of all that detailed forensic BS.

Men can't help it, all of a sudden all these women were surrounding him. Juan wasn't being polite. That is not his style. Ask any women who works with him, I know his type. He won't do it again because he fell into the trap, and got called on it. The jury in the Anthony case were sequestered, what Ashton did wasn't enough to jeopardize the case. In the Anthony case there was little physical evidence, in this case you have a confession and considerable circumstantial evidence.

I had a shower just like that. No grown man is going to voluntarily sit in such a crammed space.

As JM would say, foundation?

That's like how people say no woman would kill someone like that, she had to have help.

This is the thing that really has me baffled. I don't know if you saw the picture of the hugh penis. Now was it just me or were there two black fingers by the balls? Those pictures were supposedly found on Jodi's computer that the hard drive was destroyed. What was that all about? Was that Travis's penis? Who's fingers were those?

Yeah, when those were showed, there was a lot of discussion here and some people definitely thought it may have just been a random picture that Jodi got herself off the internet.

Only in the face shot, sitting down, I do see disbelief/shock. I think in that moment he knew something was up. And that was Jodie's fav picture. MOO.

I'd like to call your attention to the photo taken 1 minute 36 seconds before the sitting down face shot. It's from 1:46 to 1:52 in the video below, photo 5:28:54.

What do you see him doing in that shot? Does it look like he is lying down on the floor of the shower on his right side, left arm in the air? If not, what does it look like to you?

ETA: She simply gets him into a seated position, without flash in Exhibit 157. He remains seated at least 1 minute 36 seconds. And then...

I pray that this long weekend brings lots of joy and wonderful times with friends and family.

I pray that this long weekend brings peace, love, and kindness to Travis family and friends.

And for all of us here I pray that God keeps you and you family and friends wrapped tightly in his hands. Enjoy this beautiful weekend.

For those of you here with sick family members...we will all keep praying for you and your loved ones. Happy Easter weekend.

ETA praying also for Mr Martinez And Det Flores have a great weekend and lots of rest...much deserved.

Its almost funny to think back of all the days in this trial. It has been quite a zoo of a trial. I would have never thought in a million years we would have seen some of the pictures we have seen OR heard Jodi describe in vivid detail what she has said.

Definitely been a zoo of a trial. And its not over yet. What could be next in store for us? LMAO

I pray that this long weekend brings lots of joy and wonderful times with friends and family.

I pray that this long weekend brings peace, love, and kindness to Travis family and friends.

And for all of us here I pray that God keeps you and you family and friends wrapped tightly in his hands. Enjoy this beautiful weekend.

For those of you here with sick family members...we will all keep praying for you and your loved ones. Happy Easter weekend.

Happy Easter to you too. What a wonderful post. Thank you

I'd like to call your attention to the photo taken 1 minute 36 seconds before the sitting down face shot. It's from 1:46 to 1:52 in the video below, photo 5:28:54.

What do you see him doing in that shot? Does it look like he is lying down on the floor of the shower on his right side, left arm in the air? If not, what does it look like to you?

Was he posing because he was being threatened? Was she saying Travis let me see your back, now your front with a gun pointed at him and then the last picture now Travis your going to die? If you look at his throat he is taking in a deep breath. A sign of tension. I still think the possible of a second person is not impossible.

Was he posing because he was being threatened? Was she saying Travis let me see your back, now your front with a gun pointed at him and then the last picture now Travis your going to die? If you look at his throat he is taking in a deep breath. A sign of tension. I still think the possible of a second person is not impossible.

Forget for a moment if he's being threatened or posing voluntarily. I'd just like to know what posters see in that shot from 1:46 to 1:52. His body appears horizontal to me, and since there's gravity and all he couldn't be in mid-air but would have to be lying on the floor of the teeny tiny shower. His left arm appears raised in the air.

That's all I'm asking, what do you see? That photo was taken 86 seconds after the previous photo, meaning something was happening in the 1 minute 26 seconds before that shot was taken. I just don't know what. As far as a possible second person, I don't have any idea.

ETA: Smelly Squirrel established that she gets him into a seated position, without flash, in the photo 86 seconds after his last standing photo (at 5:27:28).

This is the thing that really has me baffled. I don't know if you saw the picture of the hugh penis. Now was it just me or were there two black fingers by the balls? Those pictures were supposedly found on Jodi's computer that the hard drive was destroyed. What was that all about? Was that Travis's penis? Who's fingers were those?

It is difficult to tell on the ipad but it looks like he is getting into the sitting position...he is all scrunched up. Sorry i couldnt be more helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon