trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey Rangel ‏@CoreyABC15 30s
Travis Alexander's family just got called back into judge's chambers. #JodiArias

Bless their hearts.....wonder if Jodi complained about them once again? :furious:

*raises hand* Present!

Anxiously waiting...

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
A bailiff comes in and says "they are ready" I assume he is talking about the jury. We are still waiting for attorneys and #JodiArias

This is very bizarre.

I wonder if Juror 5 said something about Travis's family members.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 16s
A bailiff comes in and says "they are ready" I assume he is talking about the jury. We are still waiting for attorneys and #JodiArias

I feel really bad for that juror, I'm sure whatever it was it wasn't intentional.

She's probably beyond frustrated.. I know if it were me, i'd probably be shouting LETS JUST FRY THE B NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH, in open court.

Can I just say while we are paused here...

I want to thank you all for participating in such intelligent, witty conversation here. I am going through some health issues, and this is EXACTLY what I needed today! And everyday...

Carry on!

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 40s
#JodiArias has just entered courtroom and is being brought into the judge's chambers

"it is believed that juror #5 is not impartial or fit to serve"...."believed she made negative comments about the defense"

source: FOX NEWS

ETA: lawyers on Fox say based on info they have, they do not believe there will be a mistrial, but that juror #5 will probably be removed if there is the issue alleged.

I hardly see the point of a mistrial. Why delay the inevitable?

I imagine this exchange between Juan and Jennifer in the hallways of the Arizona courthouse.

tumblr_inline_mhq1j2qkUz1rxa4z0.gif

Do we have WS trial attendees today?

here and in a few have carpool to run. Does anyone else have their cursor go nuts? My does on this site and takes forever to move it and stop it from zooming in or out.

Corey Rangel ‏@CoreyABC15 30s
Travis Alexander's family just got called back into judge's chambers. #JodiArias

I hope it is not to prepare them for a mistrial. Shouldn't there be a hearing first?

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 22s
Now #JodiArias is in chambers. #Arias walked across ctroom flanked by guard and into closed door meeting.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
For now I will continue to say it is chambers and assume a roaring fireplace is going and brandy is being served. #JodiArias

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member