trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be life without parole. #JodiArias Huh???

I am starting to think there is a plea deal in the works. What else could possibly have the fams and defendant in chambers for so freaking long?

had to do the treadmill to get all my anxiety out.. i'm so worried this is going to be a mistrial. if it is i'm going to forget i ever heart the name hodi arias

What does my life even mean without a daily dose of Juan Martinez???

What am I supposed to do? Start Spring Cleaning?
Actually get dressed beyond yoga pants and Old Navy t-shirts?
Pay attention to my husband?

FREAKING OUT HERE!!!!!!!:floorlaugh:

Liebchenmutti you have nailed it for me perfectly! Oy. I even think we might be the same age . . .

grrr this is frustrating! I have no patience!

Can't believe they hold all of these hearings in Chambers.

Hmmm another juror reported it? That's interesting, haven't heard that before.

Yep, first I had heard this too. If so, does it change things...if another reported it, did more hear it, and what did she say?

Jodie's mom is there too (chambers?)

She is not a victim. It's only for victims and the family are victims of the crime by the accused murdering their family member.

I could be wrong about this, if so please correct me...

Anyone out there to clarify if we have court on thurs or not? Mixed signals on this

:seeya: Do you have any "inside scoop" on what is going on in chambers right now ?

THANKS !

We are anxiously waiting to hear something -- anything !

:seeya:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I love the backlash I got from my Bon Jovi tweet. It's shows you are all still paying attention. And have zero taste. :) #JodiArias

LOL

Originally Posted by zoey
candy crush?????? yes I play it---I'm mad it it currently

dont start me on that game :floorlaugh: ive been stuck on lvl 190 for agessss. get me so frustrated. ive warned my friends that dont play to not start :floorlaugh:

If there is a plea deal, how would it be announced to the public?

WildAboutTrial I feel your pain everyone. I too wish there was some trial going on here but we are still waiting patiently. :) #JodiArias

I know, more guests than members!

Many of those guests are actually members who are stuck at werk or other places where they can't just log in, so they're being A. Nonny Mouses for the afternoon. :seeya:

Jodie's mom is there too (chambers?)

No.
Wild About Trial tweets say that JA family and media are the only ones in the courtroom now. (no spectators in courtroom yet).
Mike the court reporter IS back in chambers of course.

Wild about trials tweets have been a realible (and timely) update source. IMO

I'm starting to wonder if JA decided to tell the truth, I mean tell another story. I think this time it's the aliens that beamed down an exact clone of her, complete with the same DNA, who did the crime.

well i suppose this delay has given me time to get the house sorted.

both kids asked to go to bed early (7pm here) YAY and i'm ordering take out because i just can't be bothered ha!

they will all come out chambers with walking frames and grey hair they will have been in there so long
Wow. Your here must be way over there. :)

She is not a victim. It's only for victims and the family are victims of the crime by the accused murdering their family member.

I could be wrong about this, if so please correct me...

It was reported earlier by WildAboutTrial that the ONLY family members that STAYED in the court room were jodis mom/aunt and Travis's BIL.

Forgive me, but I am having some weird thoughts here. I wonder (and maybe this has been expressed by another poster), but I'm wondering if there is a MAJOR problem with the jurors .. such as fatigue and maybe several wanting this to be over .. or want to be released.

IDK ... ya think there could be something else going on. HLN is wondering if there might be a plea deal going on. I'm thinking WTF she's already run a bill of a Mill and a half, let's got the distance and get the death penalty. But that's just me ... and I'm just sayin'

I really want Justice for Travis ... and I think the DP is the only resolution. It is hard for me to say that, because I don't believe in the DP as a rule (we don't have it in Canada), but I have never been so convinced of a case of pre-meditated murder ... brutal, brutal murder ... in all of my life of following trials. Of course, I'm not sitting on the jury and I would assume that I have more info than they do, just from watching "media" coverage.

I hope this doesn't come down to a plea deal or a do-over. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member