Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to say...

As a ARIZONA TAXPAYER I'll be pizzed off like a *advertiser censored* FoSho if the judge declares a mistrial!
Especially as there are 6 alternate jurors, JA admitted doing it & most importantly...

ALL THE $$$ SPENT ON THIS TRIAL!!!!!!

Ok had to get that out ;)

:goodpost:

Well, I got the main bathroom all cleaned, floor scrubbed and everything nice and tidy. I also changed my bed linens and vacuumed and dusted...anything to keep myself occupied waiting here.

Got kitchen cleaned, kid's bathroom cleaned, lunch made for the only kiddo that is not in school (she goes next school year though!)

That's it so far though.....:)

Mise en place completed for bean soup with leftover ham. I cooked the ham bone yesterday and refrigerated stock overnight so I can skim off the fat. Carrots, celery, onions, Great Northern beans, chunks of ham. Sunny here today but still chilly and a good soup day :)

Anyone out there to clarify if we have court on thurs or not? Mixed signals on this

I don't even think I could be that close to her if I was TA's sister, even with a hallway separating us. I think fisticuffs would ensue if she was anywhere in my orbit. I'd almost cold *advertiser censored* her just so I could get put in the same jail as her....

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Someone is talking about how much they love Bon Jovi here in media section. I am sorry but I feel a bit sick now. #JodiArias
1 Retweet 4 favorites Collapse

#jodiarias they are still discussing Juror #5 and whether to declare a mistrial.

Nope. The trustee filed a motion that she can't have the right to sell her story. He wants to bid her story off to pay her creditors. They already have a bidder.

Trial, April the 9th.

:great: Great! Thank you.

Mise en place completed for bean soup with leftover ham. I cooked the ham bone yesterday and let stock sit overnight so I can skim off the fat. Carrots, celery, onions, Great Northern beans, chunks of ham. Sunny here today but still chilly and a good soup day :)

that sounds good

How large are chambers? I cant imagine TA's siblings, JA, her mom, the prosecution and....Nurmi...all squeezed into a small room.

I bet the tension is high in there.

Jodie's mom is there too (chambers?)

FB is quiet, Twitter is quiet...it's like the entire country is on Pause right now! Well, except HLN, who needs to fill airtime.

I know it's like the entire nation (well all of us following & media) are collectively holding our breath on what's happening behind closed door or virtual Seal of AZ!!

candy crush??????:banghead::furious: yes I play it---I'm mad it it currently

BBM

Me too!! I have been stuck on Level 30 for like almost a month now!! GRRR :furious:

And the #jodiarias *advertiser censored* kissers have arrived. Uh oh

I don't believe this judge can decide what to have for breakfast, much less rule on anything more complex than traffic court. Sorry to be so blunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tskr247