trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I raced to the grocery store ( they have wi-fi), panicked because I did not have my tablet,got stuck behind a nice lady who got the wrong baby food for wic( hey- it was for her grandbaby - we had a nice convo about grandbabies)and rushed home to find we are still waiting.

:banghead:

HLN reporting that Arizona has a "Arizona Victims Bill of Rights ". and this may be why Travis family is back there.
This may not mean it's anything extreme ...
They are granted the right to be present for any discussions taking place now.

Yeah, that's probably it.

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/const/2/2_1.htm

3. To be present at and, upon request, to be informed of all criminal proceedings where the defendant has the right to be present.

I think this has something to do with juror 5. I hope that the judge doesn't declare a mistrial, but that's what I'm thinking right now.

Isn't this one reason they have extras, so if they have to x one of the jurors for what ever reason that the trial can continue?

While we wait, does anyone have a reputable link or court documents referencing the gun and two knives that were found in Arias's rental car?

everyone going to come in to court n go too lunch #jodiarias

I'm just going to say...

As a ARIZONA TAXPAYER I'll be pizzed off like a *advertiser censored* FoSho if the judge declares a mistrial!
Especially as there are 6 alternate jurors, JA admitted doing it & most importantly...

ALL THE $$$ SPENT ON THIS TRIAL!!!!!!

Ok had to get that out ;)

Yeah I have no faith in this judge.

A TH just said that in AZ there is a victim's rights act that allows the victims to be present when the defendant is in closed door meetings with the judge or Prosecutor.

But I thought Jodi was the victim in all this?? :banghead:

Wonder what the jury is doing after getting to court early? "Bored" games maybe?
Par"say cheese"ee?
Monopolize our lives?
Candyland?
Shoots and Stabbers?
Life?
Nurmicube?

candy crush??????:banghead::furious: yes I play it---I'm mad it it currently

Still OT - sorry.

Did she get permission to keep her book money re the bankruptcy case?

Nope. The trustee filed a motion that she can't have the right to sell her story. He wants to bid her story off to pay her creditors. They already have a bidder.

Trial, April the 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member